Pre-Game Souths v Manly [Finals Week 3, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

32 10
Suncorp Stadium
24 Sep 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

fascinating game, I think the teams are even in the halves, we are way ahead in fullback, cook ahead of croker.
Agreed @Shoe1 . Outside backs are close but I think we just shade them with our wingers. Their centres are better in attack, but our centres defence is better then theirs. Packs are equal, but I think their bench is also just better then ours.

Makes me think they could also be very very nervous, their 0-3 staring down the barrel at 0-4, I have them locked in as perineal prelimers, up to our lads now to keep it that way and Wayne, we’ll we will be spoiling his farewell from the burrow.
I think the word you were looking for was perennial, but perineal works just as well for that bunch of cardinal and myrtle a$$holes @:D

I’m starting to wonder if it’s weather.

Let’s not forget winter in QLD is like summer.

I live just south of Brisbane , most days here during winter are 20-24 degrees with lows of about 12-13.

You don’t have to go much further north and it’s plus 10 degrees on each ( in winter ).

Just a theory though.
Perhaps but there are a lot of countries in the same weather zones who have been decimated. The closed boarder obviously has worked to an extent but also the ratio of space to people. Its like anything if your number is up its up and luck could or couldn't be a defining factor.

Here in London I don't think I had it but we had 60000 positive cases a day at one point and with my job I was out in it a lot of the time. So am I 'Lucky or is it fate?. Who the F knows.

What I do know thou is fate deems we skin the rabbits this weekend and take revenge on the storm the week after.

Ashley Klein has survived a refereeing howler that robbed Parramatta of a crucial penalty last weekend to retain the whistle for Friday night’s massive preliminary final between Manly and Souths.

Klein will referee the blockbuster despite NRL head of football Graham Annesley admitting the officials made a crucial error in the Eels semi-final loss to Penrith.

Meanwhile, the Panthers private point of contention with Gerard Sutton officiating when they play the Storm is set to continue in their grand final qualifier on Saturday night.

Ashley Klein has survived a refereeing howler that robbed Parramatta of a crucial penalty last weekend to retain the whistle for Friday night’s massive preliminary final between Manly and Souths.

Klein will referee the blockbuster despite NRL head of football Graham Annesley admitting the officials made a crucial error in the Eels semi-final loss to Penrith.

Meanwhile, the Panthers private point of contention with Gerard Sutton officiating when they play the Storm is set to continue in their grand final qualifier on Saturday night.
WTF this bloke is useless, he's proved it over and over again, absolute bull****. Stupid ****ing NRL.

They don't mind the Klein selection over at The Warren

"dont mind klein, hes fair."

"Agree BR, it will be Klien and there will be very limited to no 6 agains"

"Klein may end up getting the GF"

"At least Klein onfield doesn’t have any statistical correlation with overachievement by either team (trying to put it the best way I can regarding the data).
In other words, however good or bad he may be, he’s basically equally good/bad for both teams."

At least they agree with us on one point
"Annesley is a dope"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4