SOO Game III [2021] - Discussion thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I know one game is not everything but if NSW are using wighton as a half then he better go better than his efforts against the titans last night.

I know one games is not everything but if NSW are using wighton as a half then he better go better than his efforts against the titans last night.
Absolutely they were awful last night, who knows what’s going on down in Canberra.

They even had the temperature in their favour and dished up that garbage.

If we beat the Titans by 32 and they beat the Faders by 38, we should beat the Raiders by 70.

In these Covid times do we really need a third SOO match?
The series is decided, and the NRL premiership is the truly important competition.
The third SOO will screw up a lot of clubs with representative players because of bio-security protocols, which are incredibly confusing and different for each state.
I know from experience: I've just returned from being locked up in Howard Springs Detention Centre in Darwin because of crazy NT Covid rules which weren't explained to me before I flew from Kununurra in WA to Darwin after a holiday in WA (I still don't fully understand the rules, but I can report Howard Springs accommodation is two-star, and they don't have Foxtel!)

They won't can it now that QLD think they have a sniff of a win with Cleary and Luai out.

Cody Walker in great touch. Given the club combinations I think Freddy has to bring in C Walker and A Reynolds to combine with Cook Murray and Trell.

My preference would be Hynes 14 (instead of Api) & Finucane 17 (instead of Martin)

Game 3.jpg

Ten days build up. Both sides should be well prepared. If the Blues forwards dominate again, Moses may play well. If it is a very tight game, he may struggle. His & Wighton's roles will be to fit in seamlessly & follow the game plan.

Qld will be right in this game...
I watched the penny eels game, and if I didn't know better, I would have thought it was 13 vs 14... Game was atrocious.. I thought Moses played himself well out of a blue jersey.. the conspiracy theorist in me thinks nsw picked the weakest pairing possible for the halves in game 3... Reynolds absolutely s$&TS over Moses and wighton and should be there... As should possibly Cody Walker... The X factor will be tom turbo and latrell... If they show up and turn it on, they still beat Qld, If they don't get involved and it's left to Moses and wighton, Qld will pip em

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10