SOO Game III [2021] - Discussion thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Leader of the Flock

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
With the latest developments in Sydney/ NSW with the Covid 19 spread and the qld government’s closure of the border to several LGAs in Sydney.

What do you reckon the chances of SoO 3 being played in Sydney?

Personally, I reckon that anna will close the border to all of Sydney, probably all of NSW as well, to protect those delicate banana benders from those horrible/nasty NSW virus carriers, just after full time of SoO 2.

She’ll then forbid her queenslanders to travel to NSW(unless they do 14 days of quarantine on return which will impact the NRL) but she’ll have a plan to move SoO 3 to bananaland, for a nice profit of course. Probably ask for her 8 million that she paid to host SoO1 in Townsville to be repaid to qld, plus a bit more because they’re being so generous hosting SoO 3.

What odds? Or perhaps she’ll just beg us to send money to prop up the qld economy.

My guess, SoO 3 to be moved to qld, and the Mighty Blues will still win.;)

Last edited:
Anastasia:

"Qld was devastated by floods, please NSW people come to our tourist areas, we love you".

Followed by:

"Don't come to Qld, you NSW COVID people are NOT WELCOME"

Next minute:

"NSW people our tourism and economy is suffering, please come and spend your money in Qld, we love you."

Followed by:

"As a strong premier I am closing the borders to NSW, stay away covid scum".

ad infinitum

depends on footy bubbles i suppose. its not unthinkable that sydney clubs relocate if it gets out of hand.

I
Anastasia:

"Qld was devastated by floods, please NSW people come to our tourist areas, we love you".

Followed by:

Next minute:

"NSW people our tourism and economy is suffering, please come and spend your money in Qld, we love you."

Followed by:

ad infinitum
Í 'm surprised she didn't deny entry to our NSW team? Only way they could win

Anastasia:

Followed by:

Next minute:

Followed by:

ad infinitum
The Franco-Ukrainian. I mean how else do you get ‘Palyoushay’ from ‘Palyouchuck’?

newcastle's the go, only locals allowed.
just think, a venue with approx 30,000 seat capacity if filled with a majority of knights supporters could break records in newcastle with over 50,000 heads counted entering the stadium!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8