SOO Game III [2021] - Discussion thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Cleary out for 3rd game with busted shoulder and probably a few games for panthers. Welcome back to origin Mitchell Pierce!

100% they need to play game 3 in Adelaide or Melbourne. Get a big crowd, and still get a massive viewing audience in the lockdown states.

Its an honest to god no brainer. It is a dead rubber, and the two states are in lockdown. This is the PERFECT opportunity to negotiate a move to a non-lockdown location.

The whole of NSW and QLD will have nothing else to do but tune in - why cannibalise that in any way?

Who is running the joint ffs
Problem is that a dead rubber with no interstate travel makes it a lot less appealing to non rugby league states. I say open the bidding and whoever pays the most gets it.

Reports coming in that Cleary requires surgery on the shoulder and could be gone for the season. Panthers hoping it can wait till end of season.
Tiger fans are getting excited about the news, seeing the light at the end of the tunnel to possibly making 2021 finals with Panthers weakened without Cleary.

I’d bring in Matt Burton to 5/8, and Luai to halfback. It’s that Panthers connection in the halves that are killin it.
Tend to agree - will be interesting to see how they perform together v Eels on Friday night (assuming Luai backs up)

100% they need to play game 3 in Adelaide or Melbourne. Get a big crowd, and still get a massive viewing audience in the lockdown states.

Its an honest to god no brainer. It is a dead rubber, and the two states are in lockdown. This is the PERFECT opportunity to negotiate a move to a non-lockdown location.

The whole of NSW and QLD will have nothing else to do but tune in - why cannibalise that in any way?

Who is running the joint ffs
I can't imagine why there'd be any interest in Adelaide or Melbourne. After two blowouts (and, most likely, in favour of the wrong team in their eyes) you'd have more chance if it was the undercard to Gladys vs Annastacia.

All this talk of playing SoO 3 in Newie, why ’cause Joey wants it, nah, let’s play it in Gosford @ the Central Coast Stadium.

Much more attractive location and I think we can seat 25,000.

Leagues club across the road for a little drink after the boys win Game 3 for themselves and the rest of the State.

IMHO, a much better option.

All this talk of playing SoO 3 in Newie, why ’cause Joey wants it, nah, let’s play it in Gosford @ the Central Coast Stadium.

Much more attractive location and I think we can seat 25,000.

Leagues club across the road for a little drink after the boys win Game 3 for themselves and the rest of the State.

IMHO, a much better option.
Central Coast is in lockdown as part of greater Sydney

Fair
I can't imagine why there'd be any interest in Adelaide or Melbourne. After two blowouts (and, most likely, in favour of the wrong team in their eyes) you'd have more chance if it was the undercard to Gladys vs Annastacia.
fair call.... but you have to remember, the ONLY game we can go to in melbourne is a storm game (which i refuse to go to) and there are also a lot of Rugby fans who KNOW Origin is a big deal. We have been starved of events for 12 months down here (you guys up north seem to think the rest of the world has been operating as normal.... but we've only had a few major events here in the last 12-18 months, and now we are fry we are depserate to get the feeling back of getting to have fun again)

It would attract at least 60k at the MCG... and it makes up for losing game 1 this season.

Adelaide Oval would sell out too - those buggers literaly have nothing else to do other than their two stupid AFL teams....

Fox just reported Jerome Luai suffered a medial ligament injury to his left knee last night.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10