So who is our halfback in 2011?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
[quote author=north coast eagle link=topic=185756.msg302362#msg302362 date=1287037244]
I know some of you will not believe me but Seu Seu was absolutely awesome at 5/8 in Q cup. His running game & passing game were
fantastic & Sunny Coast won every game that he played at 5/8.
Im not saying that that form could necessarily be translated to first grade, however I think Des might give him some time in the halves dring the trials.
DCE played well - I thought though his kicking game was dissapointing.   

Sunshine Coast's season turned around when they put Seu Seu at 6. In 4 games I watched him play he was fantastic. He played the dominant first receiver role. I am surprised some other club hasn't tried to sign him on the back of those performances.
[/quote]

Didn't Tony Williams star at 6 the year before when Sunny Coast won the premiership?

Masked Eagle link said:
[quote author=ERNIE FOR NO7 link=topic=185756.msg302920#msg302920 date=1287385536]
[quote author=north coast eagle link=topic=185756.msg302362#msg302362 date=1287037244]
I know some of you will not believe me but Seu Seu was absolutely awesome at 5/8 in Q cup. His running game & passing game were
fantastic & Sunny Coast won every game that he played at 5/8.
Im not saying that that form could necessarily be translated to first grade, however I think Des might give him some time in the halves dring the trials.
DCE played well - I thought though his kicking game was dissapointing.   

Sunshine Coast's season turned around when they put Seu Seu at 6. In 4 games I watched him play he was fantastic. He played the dominant first receiver role. I am surprised some other club hasn't tried to sign him on the back of those performances.
[/quote]

Didn't Tony Williams star at 6 the year before when Sunny Coast won the premiership?
[/quote]True!!!

[/quote]

Not in any game I saw. The point I share with North Coast Eagle is that Seu Seu was hands and shoulders better than DCE was.

ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:

Not in any game I saw. The point I share with North Coast Eagle is that Seu Seu was hands and shoulders better than DCE was.
[/quote]

Sorry E4#7, T-Rex was in 6 when SC beat Northern Pride in the GF last year. He was awarded the Duncan Hall medal as MOTM (not that I agreed with it but he was probably second best in the game). He played in 6 against South Logan the week before as well.

hey , I have something really huge to tell, oh but I cant say.
transalted: I have nothing but I would like attention.

The Gronk link said:
Wow that text you sent me is explosive Jatz.

Maybe anyone interested can PM Jatz to get his latest inside info. 
I have had many a good laugh at Jatz's sense of humour, so I'm not biting.

The Gronk link said:
Wow that text you sent me is explosive Jatz.

Maybe anyone interested can PM Jatz to get his latest inside info. 

Just because he once worked in a mine doesnt really make it  "explosive" Gronk.

it really sounds great that we are looking at a "mystery" player, this couyld be the drawcard for 2011. I knew Lowie had something up his sleeve.

My bet Jatz and Dan are coordinating and using this thread to provide some suspense, attempting to keep everyone here over the quite off season period.

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=ERNIE FOR NO7 link=topic=185756.msg302940#msg302940 date=1287401326]

[/quote]

Sorry E4#7, T-Rex was in 6 when SC beat Northern Pride in the GF last year. He was awarded the Duncan Hall medal as MOTM (not that I agreed with it but he was probably second best in the game). He played in 6 against South Logan the week before as well.
[/quote]

I know he played 6. I was at that game. What I meant was he didn't play any good in any match I saw. I don't care what award he won. I think Seu Seu is in the running for the Manly 7.

ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=185756.msg302946#msg302946 date=1287402715]
[quote author=ERNIE FOR NO7 link=topic=185756.msg302940#msg302940 date=1287401326]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know he played 6. I was at that game. What I meant was he didn't play any good in any match I saw. I don't care what award he won. I think Seu Seu is in the running for the Manly 7.
[/quote]

I certainly hope not! We are in BIG trouble if Seu Seu is our half back next season.
I'm more than happy for him to be on the bench, not starting half!

They said on the television this morning that osama bin laden was alive and well and living in Pakistan....maybe Lowie found him first!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6