So who is our halfback in 2011?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=185756.msg302346#msg302346 date=1287032591]
[quote author=Shane link=topic=185756.msg302334#msg302334 date=1287029085]
DCE cant be worse than Hodkinson,he had the imagination of a rancid goat
LOL

Post  automatically merged: [time]1287032739[/time]

Dan link said:
I have heard we have another half back possibility that we will hear about soon
When will we hear? (I have to go out in 20 minutes)
[/quote]
not today
[/quote]
Can we have a clue ?

Dan link said:
I have heard we have another half back possibility that we will hear about soon
I hope so. You can't run a kid at half that has never played first grade before. I've always expected a plan B, so I hope these whisperings are it.

BRETT STEWART FOR SURE.......hes knees wont be good enough to continue as fullback....he will be dally m player to as halfback..

Well Dan it's a new day. Are you feeling a little more generous with your inside information today ?
We haven't dabbled much in the recruitment department this season, so even if it's just a hypothetical at least it would make for some interesting conversation..

7/6
Foran - Lyon
DCE - Foran
Foran - Bailey
Foran - Seu Seu

ahhh who is the new face, i cant think of any other standout combinations !

mr seagles link said:
BRETT STEWART FOR SURE.......hes knees wont be good enough to continue as fullback....he will be dally m player to as halfback..

His knees would cop just as much if not more punishment playing in the halves than it would at fullback.  He should at least get tackled/hit twice as many times if not more during a normal game and I'd guess he'd cop even more attention.

I have good info that TREX is being primed for the number 7 because of his awesome speed :p

Look what I have been hearing is that Lowey has secured Thomas Leuluai to come back from the UK and play in the halves for us.  Apparently he made the contact through Thomas' father James, who was in and around the Kiwi setup during the 80's and I guess they got to know each other then.

Thomas's cousin is Kylie Leuluai and from what I have been told it was a call from Kylie that got him over the line to come to Manly in the end. 

We may have to release a player in order for Wigan to let him out of his contract, but I wouldn't want to go into that as it would just be speculating and I want to keep to the facts here. 

It'd be great if someone closer to the club could bring this up with Lowey maybe?

This mail has been coming pretty strong so I will be interested to hear if Dan has been hearing the same whispers. 

Gee I don't think that Thomas leulai would excite many people, he is an average player not up to the NRL in my opinion

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4