So who is our halfback in 2011?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
I have heard we have another half back possibility that we will hear about soon
i hope mr. seagles hasn't accessed your account dan to preach about cronk coming to us next year

thats a bit scary about leulai, from what ive seen hes average and doesnt look like he will suit our team, im more excited about DCE !

The Gronk link said:
Look what I have been hearing is that Lowey has secured Thomas Leuluai to come back from the UK and play in the halves for us.  Apparently he made the contact through Thomas' father James, who was in and around the Kiwi setup during the 80's and I guess they got to know each other then.

Thomas's cousin is Kylie Leuluai and from what I have been told it was a call from Kylie that got him over the line to come to Manly in the end. 

We may have to release a player in order for Wigan to let him out of his contract, but I wouldn't want to go into that as it would just be speculating and I want to keep to the facts here. 

It'd be great if someone closer to the club could bring this up with Lowey maybe?

This mail has been coming pretty strong so I will be interested to hear if Dan has been hearing the same whispers. 
Don't know much about his attack but at least he can tackle.
http://www.talkinsport.com.au/absolutevc/avc-view.aspx?videoid=220&categoryid=

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Des wants a halfback who is a good defender.
Why? Its been proved you can win a comp with at least one half who cant tackle for ****. Just look at Soward.

The Gronk link said:
Look what I have been hearing is that Lowey has secured Thomas Leuluai to come back from the UK and play in the halves for us.  Apparently he made the contact through Thomas' father James, who was in and around the Kiwi setup during the 80's and I guess they got to know each other then.

Thomas's cousin is Kylie Leuluai and from what I have been told it was a call from Kylie that got him over the line to come to Manly in the end. 

We may have to release a player in order for Wigan to let him out of his contract, but I wouldn't want to go into that as it would just be speculating and I want to keep to the facts here. 

It'd be great if someone closer to the club could bring this up with Lowey maybe?

This mail has been coming pretty strong so I will be interested to hear if Dan has been hearing the same whispers. 
No thanks he is rubbish surely we can do better then the list cloggers we have been signing lately.

Cheers

mickqld link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=185756.msg302638#msg302638 date=1287133323]
Des wants a halfback who is a good defender.
Why? Its been proved you can win a comp with at least one half who cant tackle for s**t. Just look at Soward.
[/quote]
Why? Don't ask me, that's just Des.

When I was in NZ in August we went to the Warriors Knights game (My wife is a knights fan) and I wore my Manly Shirt as a stir.

Anyway the crowd over there was talking about the Lueluia (sp) thing, so that rumour might have some truth in it.

Cant confirm if its true, but thats what the locals were saying.

The Gronk link said:

This kind of speculation is really not helpful.

I see the Kiwis smashed the Samoans last night. Anyone watch the game to see how Leuluai went ?

Yeah I watched the game, leuluai was average he made a couple of half breaks but didn't have enough zip to get away from the defence, he scored a try but I really hope its all a rumour and he stays in England.
Seu seu played about 15 minutes, it was a pretty scrappy but good game to watch. I reckon the Kiwis will have a real crack at the Kangaroos

Yeah I watched the game, leuluai was average he made a couple of half breaks but didn't have enough zip to get away from the defence

Sounds like he will fit in great with our 2010 team then, we could have a 100 metre dash of farrar, robbo, t-rex, matai, lyon, foran and hodko  ;) :D

Darren link said:
Yeah I watched the game, leuluai was average he made a couple of half breaks but didn't have enough zip to get away from the defence

Sounds like he will fit in great with our 2010 team then, we could have a 100 metre dash of farrar, robbo, t-rex, matai, lyon, foran and hodko  ;) :D
not hodko  darren  8)...lol

not a fan of lowe and him going over there to find a major sponsor, and speaking to old kiwi players after games, look to your own backyard mate !

i wouldnt care if he recruited a few big boppers for stuff all while over there.. just wish he would hurry up & use his knowledge & contacts  & finally come back with something other than maorII tv which great i might add..  get us another ridge who can kick em from any where , but can  play utility also..

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6