So here we go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haven’t seen much of the news today, I take it you’re heading into a lockdown over there too ?

We are 1.5 hours away from our month long lockdown starting, very surreal today finishing up my work and seeing so many things already shut that are open 24/7, headed to some shops and had to line up with a 1 in/1 out policy in operation and got the hands squirted as I walked in
Wife has spent 2 days with our little bloke and is already mentally spent, interesting 4 weeks ahead with not being allowed to take him out anywhere

Arts and crafts old mate ... arts and crafts .... there is a reason basket weaving was big in the asylums ....

The NSW government is introducing new laws under which someone who breaches social distancing guidelines can be imprisoned for up to six months. At the same time they’re debating letting burglars and other criminals out of prison. It seems just weeks ago that the world, sort of, made sense.

Obviously it depends on the individual and the offence. It sounds crazy in theory, but until society realises that
In this instance being a dickhead is a far more menace to society then some of the smaller white collar crimes, , weed dealers, and even some theft and damage crimes by idiots. Its "not there go "type crimes.

We just have to watch the gov dont use this as an excuse to release the wrong people like there friends and dangerous offenders. Because some swarmy MP will be looking to get his brother or cousin out on the back of it

Prisons are for people that shouldnt be in society and we all know being stupid is not an excuse.

What kind of people do we want as neighbours at the moment

YOu are right and unless ScoMo has a direct line to God Brian Houston wont help him because Brian just helps him self

On a very lighter note Bozo, I have a client named Jesus and he rings almost daily so my 10 year old daughter hears me talking to him. So my daughter goes to school after about 4 or 5 days of her hearing me speaking to Jesus, so she goes to school and tells the teacher my Dad speaks to Jesus on the telephone every day. Anyway as a great Dad I pick my daughter up from school but the Schools student counsellor is waiting with her and wanted to speak with me. She says Mr SL we are concerned about your daughter because she's been telling everyone you speak to Jesus everyday. I'm internally laughing my head off so I decide to give the lady a bad time. I say to her being this is a Christian School one would assume that it was every person duty to speak with Jesus every day? And Yes I do speak with Jesus most days, do you have a problem with it? she's going nuts not knowing what to do , so I let her off the hook and told her what I do for a job and who Jesus was. The look on her face was priceless. Goes to show all those goodie two shoes always want to interpret things in a bad way.

On a very lighter note Bozo, I have a client named Jesus and he rings almost daily so my 10 year old daughter hears me talking to him. So my daughter goes to school after about 4 or 5 days of her hearing me speaking to Jesus, so she goes to school and tells the teacher my Dad speaks to Jesus on the telephone every day. Anyway as a great Dad I pick my daughter up from school but the Schools student counsellor is waiting with her and wanted to speak with me. She says Mr SL we are concerned about your daughter because she's been telling everyone you speak to Jesus everyday. I'm internally laughing my head off so I decide to give the lady a bad time. I say to her being this is a Christian School one would assume that it was every person duty to speak with Jesus every day? And Yes I do speak with Jesus most days, do you have a problem with it? she's going nuts not knowing what to do , so I let her off the hook and told her what I do for a job and who Jesus was. The look on her face was priceless. Goes to show all those goodie two shoes always want to interpret things in a bad way.
Nobody ****s with the Jesus!

Good morning SL , I hope all is well with you and your family
I am off work today and have woken up to a cloudy dull sky but brightness shines from within our positive and optimistic out look on life as no matter how blue the skies are and how bright the sun shines some people still feel dull and grey
What I am trying to say feathered friends is that we dont see things as they are . We see things as we are and we believe what we want to believe .
Thank you for your post feathered friend and i hope you make today a good day

Ahhh, school counselors: the answer to questions never asked, A grade busy bodies, and self appointed lunch box nazis.

Can't wait till your daughter hears you swearing and you just tell sgt counselor you have a client called that.

Ahhh, school counselors: the answer to questions never asked, a grade busy bodies, and self appointed lunch box nazis.

Can't wait till your daughter hears you swearing and you just tell sgt counselor you have a client called that.

They have heard that many times with me watching Manly games. Last year the whole family suggested I was drinking too much during games as I was increasingly getting frustrated with the refs calls. So to prove my point I started drinking lo carb / no alcohol beer - Yes! and no insults please. Anyway after about a few weeks the family found I was swearing MORE. Obviously being alcohol induced does smooth over some of the ****ty decisions that were being made.

Thanks urulion .... it was confirmed by the CEO of Panthers last night that an Act of God type clause does exist ......

What was also revealed was that the NRL has about $150 million in cash ..... but wait for it .... they pay the clubs about $20 million a month in grants so for 3 months .. $60 million .... plus .....wait for it ..... about 30 million a month for the NRL's own operating expenses .... FMD ... let me repeat that .... about $30 million a month for the NRL's own operating expenses ....

So the $150 million warchest relates to only 3 months trading ..... that is 3 x $20 plus 3 x $30 ...

I think a lot of people ... not the least being the RLPA .....will start asking some hard questions about how the NRL has monthly operating expenses of $30 million a month ....

Hi Woodsie,

This is exactly what drives people up the wall and thank you for sharing the actual figures, that is ridiculously unimaginative. One immediately starts to ponder that the NRL has in my opinion misled everyone. For many years now we (the public) have been advised that they "NRL" support junior RL, Country RL, Women in RL, they support clubs and the pinnacle of RL "the players"

However, they were unable to have the business nous to put money aside after decades, to support all types of RL (to grow the game), pay their own operating expenses and pay the club and players for at least 12 months should an unforeseen circumstance like the corona occur?

In all honesty the RLPA has really disappointed me previously, and in my opinion, done the best part of f*** all to advocate for the players as it should. That stand down policy by the NRL should have been jumped on by the RLPA and taught the NRL a lesson. I hope the RLPA does the players justice this time around and puts the NRL to the sword. It seems Toddy and his circus clowns have led many down the garden path.

If the NRL expect the public to believe they need $30 mil a month to run any sort of competition, particularly, a suspended one, they need a reality check. Toddy and his NRL mates still want their lobster and caviar on the table, whilst everyone else could end struggling to buy toilet paper. Haven't heard of them taking a pay cut yet.

Last edited:
If the NRL expect the public to believe they need $30 mil a month to run any sort of competition, particularly, a suspended one, they need a reality check. Toddy and his NRL mates still want their lobster and caviar on the table, whilst everyone else could end struggling to buy toilet paper. Haven't heard of them taking a pay cut yet.

May have been misleading .... I am sure that the NRL would include the womens game and Junior reps and junior league etc all as part of the footprint included in that $30 million a month ... either way it seems a huge amount when you compare the $20 million a month to run 16 clubs ..

One area that the Panthers boss suggested was a money pit for no real return was the enormous IT and media component of the NRL .... I didn't even now they had one .. but it apparently chews up zillions .... go figure ...

received_1110422845960934.jpeg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4