So here we go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
45 Years ! Congratulations to both you and your lovely wife feathered friend .
I think I have posted this before but there is nothing like spicing things up by making a sex tape .
Go to the fancy dress shop and there are plenty of nurses and maids outfits to choose from
As far as a script goes your erotic mind has no limits. Just follow your animal instinct and you cant go wrong !
And if you are kinky enough you can put in on RedTube for the world to see.
Good luck @Mark from Brisbane

@BOZO
I really don't think @Mark from Brisbane is the type to wear a nurses or maids outfit but whatever floats your boat....

...if only the WHO coronavirus warning in January had been taken seriously we may not be in this horrible mess.

WHO were actively telling other countries not to implement travel bans as late as February when most cases were in China, because it may cause "fear and stigma":

Australia actually implemented travel bans at the time against this advice, but many other countries did not.

This could have been much worse here.

Last edited:
The NSW government is introducing new laws under which someone who breaches social distancing guidelines can be imprisoned for up to six months. At the same time they’re debating letting burglars and other criminals out of prison. It seems just weeks ago that the world, sort of, made sense.

Wow just heard on news prince charles has the virus.I’ve given up listening to this doom & gloom & just watch the nrl league podcasts on fox there’s plenty of laughs.That & the races.

Will do.

And for something really crazy and off topic to get through the day watch Tiger King on Netflix ... hard to explain but we are in a seriously ****ed up world .
I was just watching Tiger King. Absolutely off the scale bonkers, that is. America. Home of the insane.

I was just watching Tiger King. Absolutely off the scale bonkers, that is. America. Home of the insane.
I listened to the Podcast a while back - didn't realise it was on Netflix. I'll put it on the "to watch" list once I'm in lockdown

The NSW government is introducing new laws under which someone who breaches social distancing guidelines can be imprisoned for up to six months. At the same time they’re debating letting burglars and other criminals out of prison. It seems just weeks ago that the world, sort of, made sense.

Makes perfect sense. Put someone in prison in a shared cell for not keeping 1.5m away from other individuals. Or maybe gaols will be the only Corona Virus free environments seeing as they are practicising hardcore social distancing.

Wow just heard on news prince charles has the virus.I’ve given up listening to this doom & gloom & just watch the nrl league podcasts on fox there’s plenty of laughs.That & the races.
Some good news feathered friend....

"We are moving faster on this than on anything in human history. One vaccine in the US is already on trial, it's already gone into people's arms, and the University of Queensland vaccine is being progressed here and with CSIRO," he said.
"Batches are being made by CSIRO now on a scale that will allow us to move rapidly to animal trials and then human trials." Indeed, says Professor Doherty, "it's already in animals and is progressing well".

The US and Australian vaccines "are two completely different technologies, very new, and there are many more being trialled around the world." New ideas are being offered every day

Turns out greed is not good. Who knew?
Not Bill and Melinda Gates or the Rockefeller foundation who staged event 201 and now want to bring in id2020. They’re really good people with Nostradamus like prophetic powers... aaaand they are also in the top 1% of the worlds elite wealth. They care so much for people like @manlyfan76.

Breaking....Nigel from Watford wants to take his dogs for a walk. But for how long, and how far apart do they have to be? These are the hard hitting questions coming from the BBC.

Worst thing is I’m stuck with my darling wife of 45 years TWENTY FOUR SEVEN!!

Bugger me where is Eugenie Bouchard when you need her??

PS: I’ll manage and Eugenie would probably give me a heart attack anyway BUT what a delightful way to go!

Don't give up Mark!

We believe in you!

Just thinking, maybe amongst all this gloom, maybe as Silvertails we could start something positive. Maybe if your short a toilet roll or so, or you know of neighbours in need of something, maybe we should ask, see what as individuals we can do to help, if not reach out to fellow Silvertails, maybe we can help? Humanity is about giving, not receiving. I'm no saint, but last few days walking my dog around the block, met some neighbours. Very humbling to see the response when you can help out.

Someone emailed me the same thing last night.

Things like:

A pizza/take away shop that still offers take away in their area
Someone could start doing home deliveries in the northern beaches
A struggling bookshop owner could mail out books.
A retrenched worker might have skills someone might need short term
An essential business which is over run with work might need help etc

We could start a new thread on it?

Over 'here' we've picked up take away food from the local pizza shop and ordered books from the local book shop.

Maybe?

Last edited:
Not Bill and Melinda Gates or the Rockefeller foundation who staged event 201 and now want to bring in id2020. They’re really good people with Nostradamus like prophetic powers... aaaand they are also in the top 1% of the worlds elite wealth. They care so much for people like @manlyfan76.
Did I say wealth? Or greed?

Might get through a fair few of these the next month
B2BEC49B-AE8F-458B-81FD-361A90459989.jpeg

So how would you rate his level of hysteria currently on a scale of 1 to 10.

1 being so calm I'm almost asleep
10 being foetal position talking in tongues

He seems composed and determined ... he is one of the few naturally hard working and talented pollies ..... if any thing .. he is energised ...

I would rate him at about a 3 on your scale ....

The reality is that "an act of god" clause would undoubtedly be in the players contract somewhere, hence why there have been talks of payment reductions and negotiations due to the corona

Thanks urulion .... it was confirmed by the CEO of Panthers last night that an Act of God type clause does exist ......

What was also revealed was that the NRL has about $150 million in cash ..... but wait for it .... they pay the clubs about $20 million a month in grants so for 3 months .. $60 million .... plus .....wait for it ..... about 30 million a month for the NRL's own operating expenses .... FMD ... let me repeat that .... about $30 million a month for the NRL's own operating expenses ....

So the $150 million warchest relates to only 3 months trading ..... that is 3 x $20 plus 3 x $30 ...

I think a lot of people ... not the least being the RLPA .....will start asking some hard questions about how the NRL has monthly operating expenses of $30 million a month ....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4