Silvertails Go To Hell List ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How do you keep coming up with stuff .... you must have the most eccletic and bizarre knowledge and collection of music the world has ever seen ..
I've never been really into genres or what's popular, just what appeals to me aurally. I've had people say my tastes are eclectic, others prefer the term weirdo.

I
Can we save the cruellest spot in hell for whoever the farker was that invented reality TV. What a blight on society that has been for the last 15 years. While we are at it can we add all those who have starred in a reality TV show - starting with any of those vacuous housewives of somewhere
C5208FC4-7E19-48DB-AB4E-1924AC86239D.jpeg

Only played one half , then got replaced. D was good but apparently ball handling let me down ( thank goodness) . Got pulled at halftime.

Another example of contracts being broken mid term. I understand your frustration. Was it a No Fault issue like mine?

You win @Technical Coach

I am SICK TO DEATH of people complaining about housing affordbaility issues yet they travel overseas yearly, sign up to netflix, and spend money on discretionary items.

You can't have it all people!

Oh - and people who think that Afterpay ISN'T a form of credit. WTF?
The yearly overseas traveler types, always seeking purpose and short term highs through escapism overseas, then when the funds dry up back home in a miserable state just to fund the next trip. (yeah go back overseas to "find yourself" again)

Everyone just feels they have the God given right to live within 15mins of the nearest beach or the Harbour and expect 1970's house prices.

In saying that another of my big Pet Hates is housing investors instantly going up in arms crying poor when housing prices decide to not double every 1.75yrs and expect the Govt to prop up the Ponzi scheme just for their benefit.

Sick of Govt handouts, incentives to keep pushing up the bubble, just allow supply and demand work its magic, if my shares go down in value i don't go crying poor to the Govt asking to prop up one particular sector.

Some good entries on the list already. I have a few pet hates of my own - happy to consign them to hell:

- Grown men who ride scooters (in their work suit)
- Grown men who skateboard or BMX
- People who stand 2-wide on escalators
- People who get to the top of the escalator and then come to a stop, trying to figure out which way to turn, and block everyone
- People who text/watch their phone whilst walking and get in the way
- Motorcyclists and Bike riders who use the pedestrian footpath
- people on airplanes who judge parents that are struggling/trying their best to manage kids and already feel guilty

I could continue.....

Clearly, I have a tolerance issue.
Riding the highway to hell... on a vespa haha

People who incorrectly use the word "literally" and feel the need to use all syllables ... ie lit-er-al-ly in ahead of lit-trel-ly. The people can go straight to hell, not passing GO and NOT collecting $200.

For example:

"I literally lost my sh!t"

Um ...

Kids these days use it as an embellish word. Like "actual" ... as in "What the actual f*ck" ... you can just say the sentence without the silly word, same meaning, you seem less of a douch
I read this and I was like what the actual f*ck Ricardo

Not as mentally sick as people suffering depression so that is a positive.

The funny thing is, both "illnesses" don't require medication to make a full recovery.

People get depressed they don't suffer an illness called depression.
Wait... are you trying to suggest the countless different coloured drugs that people are hoodwinked into swallowing willy nilly don’t actually cure people of their depression TC? Why that’s downright preposterous. (not for a second am I suggesting that being depressed isn’t a serious emotional state which needs to be taken very seriously.)

Wait... are you trying to suggest the countless different coloured drugs that people are hoodwinked into swallowing willy nilly don’t actually cure people of their depression TC? Why that’s downright preposterous. (not for a second am I suggesting that being depressed isn’t a serious emotional state which needs to be taken very seriously.)
You can't cure what really doesn't exist, you can mask the symptoms or deflect personal responsibility away from the individual and blame it on an illness though.

The beauty of a non existent illness is that you can create a variety of drugs to make a profit from as there really is no concrete reference point to judge it's performance.

First the drug works which can partly be due to the Placebo Effects, or feeling positive you are making an effort in dealing with the issue, or the dose initially is fine to mask the depressed state until you need to boost the dose etc etc, then the drug stops working and you have to change it up.

Being heavily depressed for a variety of reasons exists and is sad, but you can't help or assist anyone who is hoodwinked into believing their depression is an illness---if it is an illness no amount of help or sympathy from someone else will make a difference---an illness is an illness.

You can't cure what really doesn't exist, you can mask the symptoms or deflect personal responsibility away from the individual and blame it on an illness though.

The beauty of a non existent illness is that you can create a variety of drugs to make a profit from as there really is no concrete reference point to judge it's performance.

First the drug works which can partly be due to the Placebo Effects, or feeling positive you are making an effort in dealing with the issue, or the dose initially is fine to mask the depressed state until you need to boost the dose etc etc, then the drug stops working and you have to change it up.

Being heavily depressed for a variety of reasons exists and is sad, but you can't help or assist anyone who is hoodwinked into believing their depression is an illness---if it is an illness no amount of help or sympathy from someone else will make a difference---an illness is an illness.
WINNER!

Not as mentally sick as people suffering depression so that is a positive.

The funny thing is, both "illnesses" don't require medication to make a full recovery.

People get depressed they don't suffer an illness called depression.

Depression isn’t an illness. It is a mental disorder.
I’ve been down this road with you before.
The disinformation and hogwash you are spreading can be dangerous and lethal to sufferers. Not to mention those that have lost loved ones in their life to this disorder.
You should be ashamed of yourself. You have no idea.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6