Silvertails Go To Hell List ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Worker contracts - most workers in Australia earn well under minimum wage.
Price surging - I have seen prices literally triple because it was raining.
Great for some - terrible for others.
https://www.theage.com.au/national/...t-amazing-it-s-dystopian-20190612-p51wze.html
I had an Uber trip a few months back from the no.1 Uber driver in the country.

He has had more trips that any other driver and works the same amount of hours he did as a cabbie but splits his days up. He claimed that some weeks he earns over 3k.

When I got to my destination of the Narra caravan park, he showed me the photos of him with the Uber execs getting his award for most trips. He also went overseas for and international Uber conference of the best drivers, and yes before you all ask, he did offer me a mint and a bottle of water.

I had an Uber trip a few months back from the no.1 Uber driver in the country.

He has had more trips that any other driver and works the same amount of hours he did as a cabbie but splits his days up. He claimed that some weeks he earns over 3k.

When I got to my destination of the Narra caravan park, he showed me the photos of him with the Uber execs getting his award for most trips. He also went overseas for and international Uber conference of the best drivers, and yes before you all ask, he did offer me a mint and a bottle of water.
Did you ask him how many hours he works per week?

vegans who feel the need to lecture anybody who isn't a vegan
A friend of mine just explained that her daughter has left her husband because he was having an affair. For a year! With a vegan, AND he made the whole family eat vegan because he had now become a vegan and nobody understood why!!
My friend was furious certainly for her daughter but just as much for those hours in the kitchen trying to come up with something vaguely edible.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8