Silvertails Go To Hell List ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
We have had Folau's list of people going to hell ... and I am certain many of you fornicating, drunken lying Idolators would like to nominate others to also burn for eternity ....

So, for the sole purpose of having a laugh .... and hopefuly not upsetting too many Silvertails ... I thught we should expand the list ....

Here are my additions ..

People that walk down the street whistling ..
Inappropriate laughers ..
anybody that owns a sausage dog ...

Any parent who uses leashes on their toddlers
Anyone who wears crocs or socks with thongs
Anyone who cant bench their own weight
And.....
All Parra, Melbourne and Rooster supporters

Glad you didn't mention Souffs supporters .... because I am certain God has a sense of humour and will let them in ..

Glad you didn't mention Souffs supporters .... because I am certain God has a sense of humour and will let them in ..
They are always good for a laugh.. the funniest thing about them though.. is u can spot a south's supporter without even asking them.. It's freaky

The list

images.jpeg-8.jpg

Personally I think I've book my seat to the residence down under based on Folau's list. I've been drunk many times in the past, though in recent years I suffer having more than two small drinks a day...such is age. Must admit I've told some whoppers in my past. As for fornication between the ages of 20-40 I was an utter disgrace. These days though I cant raise more than a sweat. I'm not an atheist, but I am Agnostic...does that count. And as for being an idol worshiper...where's Bob Fulton and Cliffy, where's Pink Floyd, where's Steven Hawking. 'Fraid I lose out there too. Idolised the lot of them and more.

Yep I'm heading for the Netherworld. Hope they serve pizza,

Personally I think I've book my seat to the residence down under based on Folau's list. I've been drunk many times in the past, though in recent years I suffer having more than two small drinks a day...such is age. Must admit I've told some whoppers in my past. As for fornication between the ages of 20-40 I was an utter disgrace. These days though I cant raise more than a sweat. I'm not an atheist, but I am Agnostic...does that count. And as for being an idol worshiper...where's Bob Fulton and Cliffy, where's Pink Floyd, where's Steven Hawking. 'Fraid I lose out there too. Idolised the lot of them and more.

Yep I'm heading for the Netherworld. Hope they serve pizza,

But surely you have an idea of some category of sinner you would add to the list .... even if it is any girl that has ever been a Victoria's Secret model .... just to keep you company ...

But surely you have an idea of some category of sinner you would add to the list .... even if it is any girl that has ever been a Victoria's Secret model .... just to keep you company ...

At my age, and performance, I wouldn't know what to do with her, other than watch. Memories of Peter Sellers role in Being There. I like to watch. Is that a sin?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8