Silvertails Go To Hell List ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dante's seventh circle of Hell will be populated solely by people who begin and end a statement with, "Absolutely.

That's possible ... but they will have a battle for places with people that **** up in a major way and within 24 hours say ... "I just want to put it behind me, and move on, looking forward" .....

People who complain about not having enough money or life is expensive yet purchase $1000 dollar phones, PS4's Foxtel and a new car every five years

You win @Technical Coach

I am SICK TO DEATH of people complaining about housing affordbaility issues yet they travel overseas yearly, sign up to netflix, and spend money on discretionary items.

You can't have it all people!

Oh - and people who think that Afterpay ISN'T a form of credit. WTF?

Can we save the cruellest spot in hell for whoever the farker was that invented reality TV. What a blight on society that has been for the last 15 years. While we are at it can we add all those who have starred in a reality TV show - starting with any of those vacuous housewives of somewhere

"Anyways" instead of "Anyway" Americanization at its finest.

"My bad" used to soften the blow of a mistake and look cool at the same time.

In my opinion/just my opinion" well you are the one replying no need to remind me that it is only your opinion.

"In my honest opinion" "honestly" so "basically" honesty is the exception to the norm and we should both celebrate this moment in time.

"At the end of the day" "It is what it is", "the fact of the matter is", "actually", "obviously"----all "obviously" overused.

People who complain about not having enough money or life is expensive yet purchase $1000 dollar phones, PS4's Foxtel and a new car every five years.

And "obviously" my pet hate----advertising/promoting "depression".

People walking and reading novels or on public transport, seriously.........

Any form of "social media"

I, on the other hand don't believe that the lack of a good education is just cause for having to spend an eternity in Hell listening to Toddy GreenTurd reiterate ... how he saved Rugby League ....

Can we save the cruellest spot in hell for whoever the farker was that invented reality TV. What a blight on society that has been for the last 15 years. While we are at it can we add all those who have starred in a reality TV show - starting with any of those vacuous housewives of somewhere
The Good Place - "litmus test" :
  1. Did you ever commit a serious crime, such as murder, sexual harassment, arson, or otherwise?
  2. Did you ever have a vanity license plate, like "Mama's BMW (MAMASBMW)", "Lexus for Liz (LEXUS4LIZ)", or "BOOBGUY"?
  3. Did you ever reheat fish in an office microwave?
  4. Have you ever paid money to hear music performed by California funk rock band, the Red Hot Chili Peppers?
  5. Did you ever take off your shoes and socks on a commercial airline
  6. Did you ever appear on the American television program The Bachelor, or its companion shows The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise, or post on any social media site that you were emotionally invested in any of the relationships the contestants were pursuing?
***Contains spoilers****

Worker contracts - most workers in Australia earn well under minimum wage.
Price surging - I have seen prices literally triple because it was raining.
Great for some - terrible for others.
https://www.theage.com.au/national/...t-amazing-it-s-dystopian-20190612-p51wze.html

.. the German language .... I don't know why we have it ... we don't need it ..

I meant to ask if it's uber specifically or all ride share companies.

Thanks for the responses.

I meant to ask if it's uber specifically or all ride share companies.

But thanks for the responses.

Allow me to weigh in:
- Any industry which uses lobby groups and subsidies to restrict competition, ultimately protecting their own self interest over the best interest of the consumer (I don't support Uber necessarily, but living in Melbourne, the Taxi industry has been stacked in favour of business owners for too long. if taxi's were delivering a quality service, there would be no need for Uber in the first place!)

People who incorrectly use the word "literally" and feel the need to use all syllables ... ie lit-er-al-ly in ahead of lit-trel-ly. The people can go straight to hell, not passing GO and NOT collecting $200.

For example:

"I literally lost my sh!t"

Um ...

Kids these days use it as an embellish word. Like "actual" ... as in "What the actual f*ck" ... you can just say the sentence without the silly word, same meaning, you seem less of a douch

You mark a hard score card muzz .....
Technically not my scorecard, although I agree wholeheartedly with the shoes and socks on a plane bit (shoes maybe, but socks eewww).
http://www.traveller.com.au/stinky-...foot-woman-on-plane-in-hilarious-video-h1f800
Personally I'd like to add those that support the manufacture and consumption of sub standard beer through anti-competitive contracts and manipulative marketing practices.
...but such comments have brought me criticism in the past.

People who incorrectly use the word "literally" and feel the need to use all syllables ... ie lit-er-al-ly in ahead of lit-trel-ly. The people can go straight to hell, not passing GO and NOT collecting $200.

For example:

"I literally lost my sh!t"

Um ...

Kids these days use it as an embellish word. Like "actual" ... as in "What the actual f*ck" ... you can just say the sentence without the silly word, same meaning, you seem less of a douch
Hate to be a know it all - it will probably earn me a trip to hell.
But the original use of the word was more a reference to literary rather than literal.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com...ord-english-dictionary-linguistics-etymology/
And it was used for centuries in this way. English is and has always been changing based on how the common people and not the literary elite use it and you will never get the majority of people to use it "correctly". :nerd:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6