Silvertails Go To Hell List ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And another:

ill-informed usage of sayings. There are many you could reference here, but 'one foul swoop' (which should be one 'fell' swoop)

Commentators are the worst offenders.

Drives me nuts.

My wife , we just spit because apparently all I do is talk about football. I'm gutted , we were together 9 seasons.

Sorry to hear mate ... hope you are travelling OK. ..

I consider it a win if you get to keep the couch and the TV ........

It sounds so funny though... achtung ich ben shaften alesnach (spelling definitely wrong) see its hilarious.
All foreign languages are hilarious, take Dutch for instance, this is from Bill Bryson.....“Dutch sounds like nothing so much as a peculiar version of English . We would be walking down the street when a stranger would step from the shadows and say ‘Hello, sailors, care to grease my flanks?’’ or something, and all he would want was a light for his cigarette. It was disconcerting. I found this again when I presented myself at a small hotel on Prinsengracht and asked the kind-faced proprietor if he had a single room. ‘Oh, I don’t believe so’, he said (in English), ‘but let me check with my wife.’ He thrust his head through a doorway of beaded curtains and called, ‘Marta, what stirs in your leggings? Are you most moist?’ From the back a voice bellowed, ‘No, but I tingle when I squirt.’ ‘Are you of assorted odours?’ ‘Yes, of beans and sputum.’ ‘And what of your pits – do they exude sweetness?’ ‘Truly.’ ‘Shall I suck them at eventide?’ ‘Most heartily!’ He returned to me wearing a sad look: ‘I’m sorry, I thought there might have been a cancellation, but unfortunately not.’ “

All foreign languages are hilarious, take Dutch for instance, this is from Bill Bryson.....“Dutch sounds like nothing so much as a peculiar version of English . We would be walking down the street when a stranger would step from the shadows and say ‘Hello, sailors, care to grease my flanks?’’ or something, and all he would want was a light for his cigarette. It was disconcerting. I found this again when I presented myself at a small hotel on Prinsengracht and asked the kind-faced proprietor if he had a single room. ‘Oh, I don’t believe so’, he said (in English), ‘but let me check with my wife.’ He thrust his head through a doorway of beaded curtains and called, ‘Marta, what stirs in your leggings? Are you most moist?’ From the back a voice bellowed, ‘No, but I tingle when I squirt.’ ‘Are you of assorted odours?’ ‘Yes, of beans and sputum.’ ‘And what of your pits – do they exude sweetness?’ ‘Truly.’ ‘Shall I suck them at eventide?’ ‘Most heartily!’ He returned to me wearing a sad look: ‘I’m sorry, I thought there might have been a cancellation, but unfortunately not.’ “

Moondog and @Bring back the.... Biff? discussing language .... what can possibly go wrong ......

I'm thinking Apocalypse....

Good call ... that'll bugger a few plans.

But interesting call for a modern day translation of the .... Four Horsemen. Four figures in the Book of Revelation who symbolize the evils to come at the end of the world. The figure representing conquest rides a white horse; war, a red horse; famine, a black horse; and plague, a pale horse. They are often called the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

My view is that Anti-vaxxers will represent and ride the pale horse .... need suggestions for famine .. maybe the anti GMO'ers .... who (not ours) will be conquest and war ??

Maybe @mozgrame with his readings of the antiquities can help with a modern day look at the book of revelations ..

But interesting call for a modern day translation of the .... Four Horsemen. Four figures in the Book of Revelation who symbolize the evils to come at the end of the world. The figure representing conquest rides a white horse; war, a red horse; famine, a black horse; and plague, a pale horse. They are often called the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

My view is that Anti-vaxxers will represent and ride the pale horse .... need suggestions for famine .. maybe the anti GMO'ers .... who (not ours) will be conquest and war ??

Maybe @mozgrame with his readings of the antiquities can help with a modern day look at the book of revelations ..

Wha? So they were happy saying a white horse and a pale horse (basically the same colour) but then got stuck after black, so instead of brown they came up with red??

edit: I guess there are red horses, I was thinking fire engine red for the purpose of the above 'joke'...or quip possibly.

Four Horsemen.....reminds me of some guys I knew at school...

Baaahaahaahha .... that gave me a mental image of Mozzie furiously typing away at an old keyboard ....I don't think he will miss anybody ..
You can add a mental picture of me, on my phone, in a hospital delivery room furiously attempting to debunk his ridiculous and unsubstantiated claims without my partner realizing. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8