Silvertails Go To Hell List ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What about people who talk to blow up animal dolls like they're human?
:giggle:

Hey! You making fun of my Didi? She becomes most upset when people suggest she isn't human. Her rubber exoskeleton doesn't discount her ability to understand when I'm discussing important issues with her. That's discrimination Nicci and you should be ashamed of yourself :party:. Now where's that vacuum cleaner so I can reverse cycle and bring her back to her optimum self.

Err..... sheesh! :sweating: @:(

I also read your first line as "unleashes on their toddlers" and thought 'wow, dark, but true'.

Not that there's anything wrong with that
Haha no not at all..
If you unleash on your toddler I think going to hell is a given if such a place exists..
The bench one was more directed at males in their prime

Neighbours who don't care how much noise they make, even in the middle of the night
Graffiti 'artists' and vandals
Eye gougers - top of the list Maguire! @:mad:
Non rugby league people calling rugby league 'rugby' :eek:
and Gus just writing us off to make the 8...outrageous :swear:

Hey! You making fun of my Didi? She becomes most upset when people suggest she isn't human. Her rubber exoskeleton doesn't discount her ability to understand when I'm discussing important issues with her. That's discrimination Nicci and you should be ashamed of yourself :party:. Now where's that vacuum cleaner so I can reverse cycle and bring her back to her optimum self.

Mate ... before you chastise @niccipops ... be aware that you are forcefully thrusting your gender bias down poor Didi's throat ..... she/he/undecided/fluid is not an object of specific stereotypical rubber derivatives without self determination .....

Some good entries on the list already. I have a few pet hates of my own - happy to consign them to hell:

- Grown men who ride scooters (in their work suit)
- Grown men who skateboard or BMX
- People who stand 2-wide on escalators
- People who get to the top of the escalator and then come to a stop, trying to figure out which way to turn, and block everyone
- People who text/watch their phone whilst walking and get in the way
- Motorcyclists and Bike riders who use the pedestrian footpath
- people on airplanes who judge parents that are struggling/trying their best to manage kids and already feel guilty

I could continue.....

Clearly, I have a tolerance issue.

Some good entries on the list already. I have a few pet hates of my own - happy to consign them to hell:

- Grown men who ride scooters (in their work suit)
- Grown men who skateboard or BMX
- People who stand 2-wide on escalators
- People who get to the top of the escalator and then come to a stop, trying to figure out which way to turn, and block everyone
- People who text/watch their phone whilst walking and get in the way
- Motorcyclists and Bike riders who use the pedestrian footpath
- people on airplanes who judge parents that are struggling/trying their best to manage kids and already feel guilty

I could continue.....

Clearly, I have a tolerance issue.
I can tolerate peoples vehicle? choices (just) but your right on the public etiquette issues.
I'd also add people who stand in front of the yellow line at the baggage claim when their bags are no where in sight

Anyone who doesn't follow basic road rules - speeding, not indicating when turning, running red lights, ignoring stop signs etc. Don't wish hell for anyone, but happy to see careless drivers (& riders) fined every time ...

"Anyways" instead of "Anyway" Americanization at its finest.

"My bad" used to soften the blow of a mistake and look cool at the same time.

In my opinion/just my opinion" well you are the one replying no need to remind me that it is only your opinion.

"In my honest opinion" "honestly" so "basically" honesty is the exception to the norm and we should both celebrate this moment in time.

"At the end of the day" "It is what it is", "the fact of the matter is", "actually", "obviously"----all "obviously" overused.

People who complain about not having enough money or life is expensive yet purchase $1000 dollar phones, PS4's Foxtel and a new car every five years.

And "obviously" my pet hate----advertising/promoting "depression".

People walking and reading novels or on public transport, seriously.........

Any form of "social media"

People who write articles that begin with; "Is it just me", "Let me get this straight". Politicians who say "Moving Forward". And of course Dante's seventh circle of Hell will be populated solely by people who begin and end a statement with, "Absolutely."

People who write articles that begin with; "Is it just me", "Let me get this straight". Politicians who say "Moving Forward". And of course Dante's seventh circle of Hell will be populated solely by people who begin and end a statement with, "Absolutely."
glad to "get that straight" thought it was "just me" cant stand Politicians who say "Moving Forward" maybe because Gillard started it..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8