Silvertails Go To Hell List ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All steroid abusing,follicle diminished ,yada yada yada ,where is he anyway ??

We have had Folau's list of people going to hell ... and I am certain many of you fornicating, drunken lying Idolators would like to nominate others to also burn for eternity ....

So, for the sole purpose of having a laugh .... and hopefuly not upsetting too many Silvertails ... I thught we should expand the list ....

Here are my additions ..

People that walk down the street whistling ..
Inappropriate laughers ..
anybody that owns a sausage dog ...
People who grunt at the gym
People who have bad B-O
People who chew with their mouth open
People who stand too close in a line

One thing that is a sin in my opinion are coffee shops that serve a 'flat white' coffee, with loads of froth on top. I want milk based coffee and no extras. Cant handle those Gloria Jeans concoctions with whipped cream on top, some weird piece of candy poking out on top or chocolate sprinkles or some other addition. I want coffee, no froth.

Well if you choose to do all these things against God and his Word then thats what will happen to you. We have free will its our choice and we choose to sin. We are all sinners and fall short of the glory of God, this is why we ask for forgiveness. People like to blame God for everything but truth is we are living our own lives and we dont have a Destiny, that would negate free will. Just because you dont believe doesn't exactly mean you will goto hell if you do Gods will and good deeds you can still goto heaven. Now... my turn

- push bike riders (cyclists)
- anyone who owns a Pomeranian
- sCam smith
- uber drivers
- taxi drivers
- whoever came up with social media
- justin Hodges commentary
:)

Large chicks who wear bike pants and leopard skin underwear.

Fat blokes who have gel padded bike seats. That rules me out.

In deference to Izzy I do believe that it is a real place and I deserve it. But I trust in a great saviour who saves fat blokes, skinny islanders and all who ask him.

Any parent who uses leashes on their toddlers
Anyone who wears crocs or socks with thongs
Anyone who cant bench their own weight
And.....
All Parra, Melbourne and Rooster supporters

i'm leashing my twin boys. Hard enough at the moment with them only crawling and slowly walking. Once they can run they would be uncontrollable.

Personally I think I've book my seat to the residence down under based on Folau's list. I've been drunk many times in the past, though in recent years I suffer having more than two small drinks a day...such is age. Must admit I've told some whoppers in my past. As for fornication between the ages of 20-40 I was an utter disgrace. These days though I cant raise more than a sweat. I'm not an atheist, but I am Agnostic...does that count. And as for being an idol worshiper...where's Bob Fulton and Cliffy, where's Pink Floyd, where's Steven Hawking. 'Fraid I lose out there too. Idolised the lot of them and more.

Yep I'm heading for the Netherworld. Hope they serve pizza,

you're all good as long as you repent and listening to the floyd is basically the same thing... (possibly just typing that since i am cranking it right now)

vegans who feel the need to lecture anybody who isn't a vegan
climate change nutters
anti vaxxers
dog anti vaxxers(they are a thing now!)

actually i make the list so my list above are the ones i DONT want there.

We have had Folau's list of people going to hell ... and I am certain many of you fornicating, drunken lying Idolators would like to nominate others to also burn for eternity ....

So, for the sole purpose of having a laugh .... and hopefuly not upsetting too many Silvertails ... I thught we should expand the list ....

Here are my additions ..

Here are my additions ..

I'm going to hell, I know this cause Izzy said so,
I was looking forward to it immensely, at the time it sounded like a great fun place to be.
After reading this thread in its entirety, it doesn't sound like so much fun anymore.
The types of people I will be apparently sharing it with has me worried.
I mean FKN HELL, SAUSAGE DOG WALKING PARRA SUPPORTERS !!!!!

Its nearly enough to make me at least try to be a born again christian, and at least try to enter that other place,
But then I have my saving grace, 30 Playboy pets, never ending BBQ ribs and Great Northern on Tap.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6