Signings very quiet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Any new players for 2022 - what lower grade players will get an opportunity in 2022?
Guess that there will be all eyes on Koula , especially with Suli leaving . maybe Tippytoes, Bullimor looks promising . Hopefully Burbo may get some opportunity to impress next season , just wondering if Saddler will still be around .

Guess that there will be all eyes on Koula , especially with Suli leaving . maybe Tippytoes, Bullimor looks promising . Hopefully Burbo may get some opportunity to impress next season , just wondering if Saddler will still be around .
Are they likely to be at FG Standard by the start of the season?

Are they likely to be at FG Standard by the start of the season?
Guess that it more the hope that they can , Koula seems more likely and has played mainly centre this season with under 18 "s and Black Town and some strong efforts . Tippytoes has the attributes but probably needs to step up a bit . Can"t have rep standard players in all positions but with Suli leaving , really need a bit more ability there .

With our forwards not giving the room for the backs, with Bullemor coming, they will also get Woods for the experience for the younger guys, and it also gives a healthy competition for the players too.

Sione Fainu with a full off-season will be one to watch as well. Definitely a middle forward that suits the faster style of play.
Fan of this bloke, but is in recovery from injury....full off season and training with the Top squad, expect him to push for a spot in 2022

Guess that it more the hope that they can , Koula seems more likely and has played mainly centre this season with under 18 "s and Black Town and some strong efforts . Tippytoes has the attributes but probably needs to step up a bit . Can"t have rep standard players in all positions but with Suli leaving , really need a bit more ability there .
Koula was playing wing at blacktown this year im pretty sure. With taufua and tuipoloutu in the centres. Weekes at fb

How many spots do we have left in our 30. From this year we have Siro, Suli, Jetski, Boyle not around next season. Not sure if anyone else I missed that’s leaving. Bullemor hasn’t been officially announced. My guess is Dessie will be looking to get an experienced forward and a back, potentially centre, unless he promotes some development players into the top 30.

How many spots do we have left in our 30. From this year we have Siro, Suli, Jetski, Boyle not around next season. Not sure if anyone else I missed that’s leaving. Bullemor hasn’t been officially announced. My guess is Dessie will be looking to get an experienced forward and a back, potentially centre, unless he promotes some development players into the top 30.
I'd say funa, taufua as well.. potentially Saddler and De Luis. But who knows at this stage

We have the nucleus of a good squad, we just need some of them to improve.
Tent needs to develop the aggression of Nelson Arsehole. He has the size; he just needs to get angrier.
Give Tenterfield a chance to show his ability. He has the fire to be an enforcer which is what we need.
Davey could prove to be a good player.
We don't need to recruit many, we just need some of our player to be better by 5% and we'll be able to legitimately challenge Melbourne, Penrith and Souffs.

I'd hesitate for a while to see what else is happening and then sign him.
Have you had a close look at the players who remain uncontracted @SeaEagleRock8 ? There is not a lot of quality left out there. Certainly no one springs to mind from the current leftovers as making a difference for us next season. De Luis provides great depth in a position where we need both experience and depth. I think we need to lock him up. Looking at the composition of the squad for 2022, we need another backrower, a centre and a utility back that can play fullback. I don't think we have the financial capacity to even look at many players that could take us further next season. So we are really are just looking at the journey men, the unloved and the unwanted. Copley could be worth a look for example, purely as cover/depth. Billy Magoulis could also be worth a shot, Ray Stone I guess but we are already scraping the bottom of the barrell. We might be better off fasttracking some more juniors, than working with players we don't really need, who don't offer anything different to the players we are not keeping on.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7