Signings very quiet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah it’s one real beef I have with our club in comparison to others.

They mostly do a great job in communications with members but this part of it is sadly lacking.

Now I certainly get that they may not be able to announce a high profile “ contract jumper” ( if we had one ) until after November 1st BUT if for example we have signed Bullemor / Woods then as they’ve been released there’s no reason why it couldn’t be done now.
I have no doubt bullemor be there first November session it somewhat frustrating

Tevita Funa officially going to Rugby .

243659839_10226036199149185_5235540564822517455_n.jpg

I've been trying to work out who we have and in what positions currently for next year .. so I did a bit of a table .... I'm really not sure of other junior options ... but here it is for what its worth

Attachments

• Team positions.pdf
    277.4 KB · Views: 62
I've been trying to work out who we have and in what positions currently for next year .. so I did a bit of a table .... I'm really not sure of other junior options ... but here it is for what its worth
I can't open the file. Is there another way of showing it?

I’m expecting our media team to announce new signings during the grand final. Ambush marketing.

Nice table, here's a few comments
Garrick is 1st reserve for fullback, at least until the other guys get a run or two on the wing.
Tuipulotu seems more like a centre candidate to me, rather than wing?
Lawton then Cust would be hooker options, Fainu is well out of the picture unfortunately.
I doubt Saddler is a second row option, he's a big guy and mobility is probably not up to it except smack bang in the middle.
Everyone is assuming Jetski and Boyle are Gonski, maybe, maybe not?!

You don't need to tackle in rugby... Well you do need to but they don't.... Well the waratahs don't!

I'd you can run but you can not tackle.... Play rugby!

Just sayin’

Nice table, here's a few comments
Garrick is 1st reserve for fullback, at least until the other guys get a run or two on the wing.
Tuipulotu seems more like a centre candidate to me, rather than wing?
Lawton then Cust would be hooker options, Fainu is well out of the picture unfortunately.
I doubt Saddler is a second row option, he's a big guy and mobility is probably not up to it except smack bang in the middle.
Everyone is assuming Jetski and Boyle are Gonski, maybe, maybe not?!
Yeah, that's why I put (FB) behind Rueben not clear but its what I meant same as Schuster (5/8) I agree Fainu is probably out definitely for most of next season unless something out of the ordinary occurs.
Yes agree, I omitted the (9) behind Lawton.
I did see Saddler have a great game at lock last year ... but yes probably correct. Jetski and Lance are still undecided correct.
The table was just me trying to see the whole picture a bit clearer ... lists don't do it for me as well as tables

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6