• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
How do I pay?
TE - go to the first post in this thread where the process is explained. Two steps required - go to your profile page "account upgrades" and purchase the 2017 tipping comp upgrade. Once you have paid for that you go to the Tipping comp page and join the 2017 comp. If you have any problems post your questions here.

Thanks. Done!
TE - go to the first post in this thread where the process is explained. Two steps required - go to your profile page "account upgrades" and purchase the 2017 tipping comp upgrade. Once you have paid for that you go to the Tipping comp page and join the 2017 comp. If you have any problems post your questions here.

84 punters signed up so far, so thanks to all you guys. Still time to join for all you last minute Larry's.

Our top 3 from last year, @Stuey Davis Socks @Andrew.. and @Eagleheart are back to defend their titles. As are our first and second placegetters from 2015 in @Clint and @robbiea , just waiting on @Vyssini to round out the trifecta.

Not to forget our previous LFS champions in @Budgewoi Eagle and @tookey who are back for another shot at the title. Keenly joined by @Frank and @manlywarringah who hope to go one better than their runner up efforts.
https://silvertails.net/members/clint.3551/
Still a couple of days left before kick off, so come and join the fun.

Our top 3 from last year, @Stuey Davis Socks @Andrew.. and @Eagleheart are back to defend their titles. As are our first and second placegetters from 2015 in @Clint and @robbiea , just waiting on @Vyssini to round out the trifecta.

Not to forget our previous LFS champions in @Budgewoi Eagle and @tookey who are back for another shot at the title. Keenly joined by @Frank and @manlywarringah who hope to go one better than their runner up efforts
You forgot to mention @SeaEagleRock8 returning to defend his position in 65th place.

Gday
I was born an ethnic and migrated and became a citizen to the greatest country in the world Australia .
I embraced the great Aussie culture and one of my favourite Aussie motto's is *** AVE A GO, YA MUG !!!*** which means to encourage some one to make an effort
So I am sending this message to all who have not signed in this years tipping comp to embrace the good old Aussie spirit and have a go !!!
Kick off 2morrow , so sign on and place your tips !!!
ab3af22b2e6d6ca992f2f1b442e39368.jpg

Come one we are up to 87....13 more to go...13 more to go....

Especially if you're a cricketer, isn't 87 Australia's unlucky number?

Gday
I was born an ethnic and migrated and became a citizen to the greatest country in the world Australia . CANADA

Anyway....you can still sign up after round one if you're say.... still waiting for a rich relation to die so you can inherit at least $25!

List of users who are showing as having joined the tipping comp.

@ALinda
@Andrew..
@anthonyb1965
@Av8r
@Beer buzzard
@bob dylan
@Boofhead
@Boxley
@BOZO
@Bradza
@Briza
@Brookie Brawler
@Budgewoi Eagle
@castle eagle
@Chip and Chase
@Clint
@Corso_Pete
@Dan
@Dankseagles
@DaveLP
@davohan123
@deanm
@double hoops
@dowdz
@DVS Matt
@Eagle1188
@Eagleheart
@Eagles2nv
@Evo
@Fibro Eagle
@Frank
@globaleagle
@Growler FNQ
@HappilyManly
@hozza
@Huntervalleyeagle
@JEF
@Jethro
@Jock
@Karin
@lsz
@Manly To Win!
@ManlyMit
@manlywarringah
@mave
@maxta
@Menzies11
@Mid Dog
@Moondog
@mosto
@Ned
@NewwyEagle
@niccipops
@nightster
@OneEyedEagle
@Peter C
@Phil McCarthy
@pjayz
@Pommie Eagle
@Ralphie
@rifraff
@rmd
@robbiea
@Rodo
@Roger
@Rosko
@Rusty Cage
@Seaeagle63
@SeaEagleRock8
@Shaka1eye
@shawn.b
@Sheikheagle
@Shells Eagles
@StuBoot
@Stuey Davis Socks
@swoop
@tajhay
@The Bagman
@The Insomniac
@the mauler
@The Wombat
@tookey
@Tragic-Eagles
@TWO DOGS
@Velocity
@vidmar
@Wombat64
@wombatgc
@zas287

If your name doesn't appear above and you think it should then make sure you have completed both steps in process - i.e. paid for upgrade AND joined the comp. Refer to the first post in this thread for more info. Best idea is to enter your tips for Round 1 and if you can do that successfully (and get confirmation PM) you are all good. Don't leave it till the last minute because we have no way of manually adjusting scores or entering tips after the games have closed. Tip early and tip often is the best advice to follow.

In particular the following users might want to check their status as it looks like you have paid but not joined the comp yet

@chouncey @eagle66 @Go manly @manlyfan76 @Mals @Pablo and @Stiffi

(but chilly)

Must say...Iceland is pretty awesome!

Plus...joining the tipping comp means people can feel superior to me (as if they need another reason) as they gaze down upon my meagre score from upon the dizzying heights of theirs!

Plus plus: As has been said before.....prizes! woot!

Gday
I was born an ethnic and migrated and became a citizen to the greatest country in the world Australia .
I embraced the great Aussie culture and one of my favourite Aussie motto's is *** AVE A GO, YA MUG !!!*** which means to encourage some one to make an effort
So I am sending this message to all who have not signed in this years tipping comp to embrace the good old Aussie spirit and have a go !!!
Kick off 2morrow , so sign on and place your tips !!!
View attachment 4839
Greek ?????????

Another friendly reminder to those that forgot to join the Silvertails tipping comp .
2morrow is the big day
ROUND 1
Thursday, March 2

Sharks v Broncos, Southern Cross Group Stadium, 8.05pm
Friday, March 3
Bulldogs v Storm, Belmore Stadium, 6pm
Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers, ANZ Stadium, 8:05pm
Saturday, March 4
Dragons v Panthers, UOW Jubilee Oval, 4.30pm
Cowboys v Raiders, 1300Smiles Stadium, 7pm
Titans v Roosters, CBus Super Stadium, 9pm
Sunday, March 5