• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi,

The 2017 tipping comp is now live. We are working on the prizes now to figure out exactly what we can provide. I am also going to spend sometime meeting with some of the Sea Eagles as well hopefully we can work something out with them otherwise I have that covered and we will announce the prizes soon.

The entry fee will remain the same at $25 this year, and as always this money goes towards running the site each year and all the various expenses that, that incurs.

Anyway its great fun goading each other and enjoying the ride.

This year the competition will be run by myself and @lsz and I am sure @Chip and Chase will find it hard to resist helping out.

So time to signup and drum up your support.

The process to join the competition is to first purchase the upgrade to your account by going to
https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades
and Purchase
- 2017 Tipping Competition Entry

Once purchased you can go to
- https://silvertails.net/pickem/pools
and click "Join Competition" next to the 2017 Jan Davis Tipping competition.

Enjoy and lets get tipping

In all seriousness for anyone who frequented other forums, say after the Eels lost another player to an off field issue, you can see how far ahead this forum is compared to them…..which is due to the time, effort and money Dan puts into the site every year.

So do yourself a favour and support the site – plus it is a bit of fun each week

This is the best NRL forum by far . First in with all the Manly and other NRL news with the best format and also the best members/characters where you can log on and have some fun with everyone on here :)
There is obviously a lot of work and expenses that goes on to keep this forum alive and 25 dollars a year to join in the tipping comp is exceptional value .
I will be joining as Birds of a feather do stick together
You don't know what you got until you lose it feathered friends
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Ive received it mate, you should now be able to go to the "comp page and enroll"

It's never lost on me how much time and effort must go into running this site. It is, as always fully appreciated @Dan .Thanks also to @lsz for putting your hand up to help out.
thank you its all in good fun, I really enjoy it and really enjoy having a place for us all to talk about the football.

Even though Facebook is designed to make the world smaller however it makes online communities smaller. So I love what we have collectively created and will always be happy to put in the effort to keep it afloat

The other way you can contribute financially to the site ( if you don't want to do tipping) is become a Premium Member.

By doing so you lose the Russian brides.......sorry!!

The other way you can contribute financially to the site ( if you don't want to do tipping) is become a Premium Member.

By doing so you lose the Russian brides.......sorry!!
The cost of the tipping comp is actually less...plus there is always last fan standing which Clint hardly ever wins

I'm in also. I'll forewarn you all....when it comes to tipping...I'm da shizzle*
giphy.gif

*I don't really know what 'da shizzle' means; however, it sounds impressive so I'm running with it.

I'm in also. I'll forewarn you all....when it comes to tipping...I'm da shizzle*
giphy.gif

*I don't really know what 'da shizzle' means; however, it sounds impressive so I'm running with it.
I'm just in tipping competitions as a form of donation i.e. last year I tipped Manly every round!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8