• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a pity there's no weekly winners as:

1) It meant there were some prizes each week, and

2) Someone had to post the results of the round, normally give an update, and usually bad my crap tipping skills!

Unless @lsz and or @Chip and Chase and bored in their retirement and wanna do it anyway....???

@Dan should do it...he's usually got nothing on his plate (besides steaks!)

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
8 from 8 this week:)

dC4A1GG.gif

noice!

It's a pity there's no weekly winners as:

1) It meant there were some prizes each week, and

2) Someone had to post the results of the round, normally give an update, and usually bad my crap tipping skills!

Unless @lsz and or @Chip and Chase and bored in their retirement and wanna do it anyway....???

@Dan should do it...he's usually got nothing on his plate (besides steaks!)
I've retired from weekly tipping wrap ups to concentrate on trying to achieve early retirement IRL. Maybe @lsz wants to step up and have a go

Maybe whilst everyone is saying good things about the club & its direction,Now might be the time to see if the club will step up and donate the weekly winner double passes again.....

maybe you got the bonus game points and mr Bob didn't.

more importantly...who sent you the pm? huh? huh? was it dan? was it me? was it someone hot (still me)? was it turnbull????

the people have the right to know!

edit: sorry didn't see @robbiea 's post.

but it's because I'm tipsy and he isn't!

Maybe whilst everyone is saying good things about the club & its direction,Now might be the time to see if the club will step up and donate the weekly winner double passes again.....
For various reasons we didn't approach them this year - so it's not like they refused, they just weren't asked.

maybe you got the bonus game points and mr Bob didn't.

more importantly...who sent you the pm? huh? huh? was it dan? was it me? was it someone hot (still me)? was it turnbull????

the people have the right to know!

edit: sorry didn't see @robbiea 's post.

but it's because I'm tipsy and he isn't!

I wish, it was just the tips confirmation message

Im not too interested in the comp, just see it as my donation. I have picked a draw every game and as such i dont even register on the ladder. Might have to pick an actual winner to go back to back in the Opposite 1st place.

The afternoon show anyone?
Even any Canadians?

Im not too interested in the comp, just see it as my donation. I have picked a draw every game and as such i dont even register on the ladder. Might have to pick an actual winner to go back to back in the Opposite 1st place.

The afternoon show anyone?
Even any Canadians?

175x175bb.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8