• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bump

Unlike the slight vulgarity in post #97, I think this is a very nice competition to join with a variety of benefits for all.

Tally ho!

I'm in, thanks to Dan & his team for providing this bit of weekly fun
Welcome aboard Pete !!!
download.jpg

For those feathered friends that are thinking of joining us in the Silvertails Tipping comp . What are you guys and girls waiting for ??? :)
what-are-you-waiting-for-orlando-espinosa.png

We've cracked the half ton.

This includes two new members who only signed up to Silvertails in the last week - thanks for contributing guys and welcome aboard @DaveLP and @Phil McCarthy.

Makes you wonder though, we can get new members to sign up and support the site, but then you look around the forums and see the names of the members whose posts infiltrate every thread and they don't appear on the tipping comp list. We have to read your dribble every day, the least you can do is put your hand in your pocket and help pay for the privilege of us providing a platform for your words of wisdom @:p

We've cracked the half ton.

This includes two new members who only signed up to Silvertails in the last week - thanks for contributing guys and welcome aboard @DaveLP and @Phil McCarthy.

Makes you wonder though, we can get new members to sign up and support the site, but then you look around the forums and see the names of the members whose posts infiltrate every thread and they don't appear on the tipping comp list. We have to read your dribble every day, the least you can do is put your hand in your pocket and help pay for the privilege of us providing a platform for your words of wisdom @:p

Might be time to start naming and or shaming

Just a reminder that the first 6 weeks are open if you are keen to get well ahead...although the bonus round is only set up for round 1

Let me know if you have any issues

And don't forget if you are like me and are absent for part of the year OR hate tipping comps, " Premium Membership" is another way of supporting the site.

$25 a year, less than 50 cents a week, in my case about 1 cent per post ( most of which is dribble), but such is life!

As the reigning Last Fan Standing Champion, I'd like to know when I'll be allowed to sit down again?
Sorry - needed some bragging before I plummet to the bottom of the tipping comp again.
I've just paid to enter but comp doesn't yet seem available. Does it take a while?

As the reigning Last Fan Standing Champion, I'd like to know when I'll be allowed to sit down again?
Sorry - needed some bragging before I plummet to the bottom of the tipping comp again.
I've just paid to enter but comp doesn't yet seem available. Does it take a while?
I have a soft spot for Budgewoi BE. My grandmother, and more recently my mother lived up that way for many years (on Budgewoi Rd, technically Noraville). All that means diddly-squat now BE - I'ma gonna take you down like Leroy Brown.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7