• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
16 more to get to 100, now that would be a nice number wouldn't it!!
I would , but I'm going to be absent , with no Internet for a fair bit of the season, so sort of worthless being in it!!

Money isn't the issue.
heres a challenge Mark
Do your Markradamous tips in advance and you just may be suprised....come back and be leading the damn thing!
Totally get your point on why not though, but just throwing the challenge out there....be kind of like checking your keno ticket after missing your games live!!

List of users who are showing as having joined the tipping comp.

@ALinda
@Andrew..
@anthonyb1965
@Av8r
@Beer buzzard
@bob dylan
@Boofhead
@Boxley
@BOZO
@Bradza
@Briza
@Brookie Brawler
@Budgewoi Eagle
@castle eagle
@Chip and Chase
@Clint
@Corso_Pete
@Dan
@Dankseagles
@DaveLP
@davohan123
@deanm
@double hoops
@dowdz
@DVS Matt
@Eagle1188
@Eagleheart
@Eagles2nv
@Evo
@Fibro Eagle
@Frank
@globaleagle
@Growler FNQ
@HappilyManly
@hozza
@Huntervalleyeagle
@JEF
@Jethro
@Jock
@Karin
@lsz
@Manly To Win!
@ManlyMit
@manlywarringah
@mave
@maxta
@Menzies11
@Mid Dog
@Moondog
@mosto
@Ned
@NewwyEagle
@niccipops
@nightster
@OneEyedEagle
@Peter C
@Phil McCarthy
@pjayz
@Pommie Eagle
@Ralphie
@rifraff
@rmd
@robbiea
@Rodo
@Roger
@Rosko
@Rusty Cage
@Seaeagle63
@SeaEagleRock8
@Shaka1eye
@shawn.b
@Sheikheagle
@Shells Eagles
@StuBoot
@Stuey Davis Socks
@swoop
@tajhay
@The Bagman
@The Insomniac
@the mauler
@The Wombat
@tookey
@Tragic-Eagles
@TWO DOGS
@Velocity
@vidmar
@Wombat64
@wombatgc
@zas287

If your name doesn't appear above and you think it should then make sure you have completed both steps in process - i.e. paid for upgrade AND joined the comp. Refer to the first post in this thread for more info. Best idea is to enter your tips for Round 1 and if you can do that successfully (and get confirmation PM) you are all good. Don't leave it till the last minute because we have no way of manually adjusting scores or entering tips after the games have closed. Tip early and tip often is the best advice to follow.

In particular the following users might want to check their status as it looks like you have paid but not joined the comp yet

@chouncey @eagle66 @Go manly @manlyfan76 @Mals @Pablo and @Stiffi
There are some very notable very regular posters not on that list

2nd of March 2017
The NRL season begins today
and have your say !!!
We%20Want%20to%20Hear%20From%20You(4)_[580]_660_272_centre.jpg

I've just signed up but having trouble entering tips all I get is a list of people in the comp, any help is appreciated. @lsz
This is what I do to enter my tips
Click on Tipping comp
Click on Click here to enter edit your tips
And your on your way
I hope this helps and well done for signing up and joining the rest of us in the tipping comp
Good luck with your tips Top End Eagle

I've just signed up but having trouble entering tips all I get is a list of people in the comp, any help is appreciated. @lsz
Hey TEE, I can see you have successfully registered for the 2017 comp so that's a start. If you can only see a list of users then I suspect your tipping comp page is defaulting to last years comp. There should be a "switch competition" button there somewhere, so just make sure the 2017 comp is selected. To enter tips you should see a "enter/edit tips" button, or along the top menu there is a "manage your picks" button. Either of those should take you to the current tipping round page. If you've done everything right then you should get a PM confirming your tips.

Also a reminder to @chouncey @eagle66 and @manlyfan76 that you have paid for the tipping comp but you haven't completed the second step by joining the comp. Don't forget to do it and enter your tips for round 1

You like the forum
You always have your say
so why not join the tipping comp
and enter your tips today ???
hqdefault.jpg

Hi !!!
If you have just logged on
10 minutes to go before kick off
Join the Silvertails tipping comp and enter your tips
14562718-Sign-Up-Now-Message-Showing-Immediate-Registration-Stock-Photo.jpg

Doh. Forgot to put tips in. Stoopid work, life & kids distracting me from more important things....

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8