Game Day: Sharks v Manly [Round 10, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am in heaven on earth feathered friend

Our wins are more , much more than just wins .

They are wins in true Manly tradition !!!.....

Manly's mish-mashed band of NRL rejects and rookies have them knocking down the door of the top four with a 24-14 upset of Cronulla on their own turf.
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/19/undermanned-sea-eagles-upset-sharks-in-shire/
Haha how good was Des telling the media to make sure they right down how one sided the possession was in the 2nd half and why. Very subtle Des. Of course the media buffoons wouldn't get it.

In my defence we are talking about a 19 year old kid, its unreasonable to expect him to play with 100 percent intensity week in and week out in the NRL. We are winning football games so I don't understand the constant negativity from Ryan. Just saying.

Fair enough and why I like the idea of having Api and Fainu tag teaming as they are, it works and takes the pressure of Fainu somewhat and one of many many reasons we are indeed winning. :party:

Was just one of the tamer ones is all I noticed among them all :rofl:.

In my defence we are talking about a 19 year old kid, its unreasonable to expect him to play with 100 percent intensity week in and week out in the NRL. We are winning football games so I don't understand the constant negativity from Ryan. Just saying.

Constant negativity? Selective reading hey? I've been super positive about many things today.

Others have, along with me, and a commentator said today Manase was sluggish. Allow people to say things how they see them. Jesus. I feel like you want a Stalin type Russian communist forum here.

I'll say 98 positive things, and it's over yours, and my other stalkers like @eadie fan and @Eagle of London heads, and you will go into meltdown at the innocent, Manase looks lazy the past two games comment, or the like.

Chill dude. You, and the other two I linked in need to open your minds to other people's opinions. Open your eyes, and read the positive things people say as well.

You three don't have to be the forum Nazis.

Constant negativity? Selective reading hey? I've been super positive about many things today.

Others have, along with me, and a commentator said today Manase was sluggish. Allow people to say things how they see them. Jesus. I feel like you want a Stalin type Russian communist forum here.

I'll say 98 positive things, and it's over yours, and my other stalkers like @eadie fan and @Eagle of London heads, and you will go into meltdown at the innocent, Manase looks lazy the past two games comment, or the like.

Chill dude. You, and the other two I linked in need to open your minds to other people's opinions. Open your eyes, and read the positive things people say as well.

Like I said we are talking about a 19 year old kid, not a seasoned veteran, go easy on him, we are winning games! I'm not stalking you and im the first to give a like rating on your positive posts. I think you should take your own advise and chill out and enjoy the fact our team is winning and playing for each other.

Like I said we are talking about a 19 year old kid, not a seasoned veteran, go easy on him, we are winning games! I'm not stalking you and im the first to give a like rating on your positive posts. I think you should take your own advise and chill out and enjoy the fact our team is winning and playing for each other.

I am enjoying it, big time. I also think Manase has a whole lot of Matt Ballin in him, one of Manly's best ever hookers.

BUT, despite being 19 etc, he's looked a bit flat and the opposition are running at him in defense (right now).

I'm sorry, but that's how I saw it. It's a game day thread where that kind of thing should surely be spoken about, shouldn't it?

Isn't that a perception, not being negative? Quite a few others thought the same thing. That being said, it doesn't diminish the quality he is.

I don't get the attacks for vocalising that, especially when there are one million other things I've been saying positive. I feel like I'm almost in my own in defense of Walks.

Jesus have patience.

I was going to just jog on but I feel a reply is in order.

Firstly I'm really not a stalker of @Ryan. Trust me I see your many negative posts and mostly read on without comment nor care.

Secondly I made a quip about glass half full half empty on a point you made about how poor Finau was. The reply I got was simple the lowest common denominator of ' I will just call you a prick ( I think that's what you called me but I can't be arsed checking) because you felt you were being picked on again. Boo hoo.

Jeez lighten up. Realise the team is doing great and enjoy like the majority on here.

Jesus have patience.

I was going to just jog on but I feel a reply is in order.

Firstly I'm really not a stalker of @Ryan. Trust me I see your many negative posts and mostly read on without comment nor care.

Secondly I made a quip about glass half full half empty on a point you made about how poor Finau was. The reply I got was simple the lowest common denominator of ' I will just call you a prick ( I think that's what you called me but I can't be arsed checking) because you felt you were being picked on again. Boo hoo.

Jeez lighten up. Realise the team is doing great and enjoy like the majority on here.

But mate, everyone one of your posts today is about me. This is a footy forum. Shall I quote how many posts of yours just today, related to me, and not the football.

I agree. Let's enjoy the footy. Stop talking about me and people can.

I am enjoying it, big time. I also think Manase has a whole lot of Matt Ballin in him, one of Manly's best ever hookers.

BUT, despite being 19 etc, he's looked a bit flat and the opposition are running at him in defense (right now).

I'm sorry, but that's how I saw it. It's a game day thread where that kind of thing should surely be spoken about, shouldn't it?

Isn't that a perception, not being negative? Quite a few others thought the same thing. That being said, it doesn't diminish the quality he is.

I don't get the attacks for vocalising that, especially when there are one million other things I've been saying positive. I feel like I'm almost in my own in defense of Walks.
You called him lazy, which implies he was not having a go which is the reason I gave the disagree rating. If you had said he looked a little flat I would have agreed and honestly it's to be expected, he is a kid afterall and we have done alot of tackling the past month.

You called him lazy, which implies he was not having a go which is the reason I gave the disagree rating. If you had said he looked a little flat I would have agreed and honestly it's to be expected, he is a kid afterall and we have done alot of tackling the past month.
Honestly , the last two games, I think he HAS been lazy. Especially compared to previous performance and intensity.

To be fair, I felt he had a better finish to his ending period on the field compared to when I originally made the comment.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8