Game Day: Sharks v Manly [Round 10, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Over the moon. What a stunning effort. Against the assclowns trying to gove the Gimmies every chance. The defense was so good. This team is full of guts and determination in bucket loads. They are building legendary efforts here. This defense will just get better and our attack with Dce and Turbo will start to blow teams away. We are back baby and big time.

Stats have Fifi giving nine offloads.
It looks on paper like he had a blinder but he was like a statue waiting for the pigeons to poop.
Our forwards were outstanding and the newbies such as Cust, Elliot and Garrick have shown that they are worthy of First Grade status.

How awesome is our backrow. Thommo is just a tower of strength and inspiration. Siro just kept going all game non stop and Jake is just the best lock I've seen in decades. Wouldn't swap this forward pack for anyone. They are the form pack of the competition.

SO PROUD , SO PUMPED

LEFT THE GROUND IN GLORY

FCK , I AM SO , SO HAPPY TO WALK AWAY ELATED FROM THE SHARKS CROWED WITH A MASSIVE SMILE ON MY FACE AS I WALK PAST DEJECTED SHARKY SUPPORTERS

ANOTHER EXTRA ORDINARY MANLY PERFORMANCE

DES HAS TRULY GOT OUR DEPLETED TEAM TO BELIEVE , AND TO PLAY WITH RESILIENCE , PRIDE AND PASSION

AMAZING TRANSFORMATION FROM LAST YEARS SUBDUED UNDER PERFORMING TEAM

TODAY A STAR WAS BORN...........

IN CADE CUST .

EXCEPTIONAL NRL DEBUT

NOTHING MEDIOCRE ABOUT CADE AND HE IS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER

Last edited:
Wow, most telling stat from the second half besides the run of penalties thanks to the refs Sharks had 25 sets in our half to our 1. Attitude, defense playing for each other, any other team including ours last year would have folded.
This team has the metal.
Thanks Des

I really rated walker’s performance. Lacking match fitness and probably confidence Walks really lifted and provided some crucial runs. defence was great except that one try where he rushed up but even then it wasn’t the worst idea, just the wrong time. Well done Walker, Cust and AFB. These returning players brought back some attacking spark. Taupau, Jurbo, Api, Taufua, Thompson and Elliot were also unbelievable. Our pack murdered them

It was appalling to watch the predictable avalanche of 2nd half penalties. This happens with monotonous regularity in the nrl. Almost as if they try to engineer close results. This admin and nein and it's bulksht match fixing needs to end now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8