Sea Eagles $10M deal to keep Trbojevics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's only 8 players mate so the 6.5M left for 22 top 30 players averages only $272,737 each. With guys like Taupau, Thompson, Walker, Api AFB etc, that's going to be one hell of a balancing act.
Agreed. Something's gotta give. Maybe Api and Elgey moved on will help on top of perrett, thommo and hodko plus no salary cap penalty. Then we might be able to squeeze it next year. But then again come 2021 the young guns will be worth more again and we're back having to free up cash. Its why i cant see Taupau being re signed...and i know thats against popular opinion but its inevitable we are going to be forced to offload quality players and fill our squad with young guns ie parker Garrick waddell etc and keep finding new young ones to come in the future. Plus look at storm's model of getting the best out of experienced guys at the end of their career.

Agreed. Something's gotta give. Maybe Api and Elgey moved on will help on top of perrett, thommo and hodko plus no salary cap penalty. Then we might be able to squeeze it next year. But then again come 2021 the young guns will be worth more again and we're back having to free up cash. Its why i cant see Taupau being re signed...and i know thats against popular opinion but its inevitable we are going to be forced to offload quality players and fill our squad with young guns ie parker Garrick waddell etc and keep finding new young ones to come in the future. Plus look at storm's model of getting the best out of experienced guys at the end of their career.
there might be an upgrade or two also to consider, players like cust,waddell & garrick could land extensions with well deserved pay rises

Cap needs to change As we all know. Somewhere someone smarter than greenturd will realise that home grown talent should be rewarded.
When that day comes players like the turbos (all 3 of them) will be rewarded for their loyalty.

I say min 15% discount on the cap per player that has come thru the lower grades from age of 16 at season 4( top grade seasons), a further 5% at 7 seasons and another 10% once they reach 10 seasons at the same club.
Each club can have 4 players eligble for that discount.
This would enable the talent pool to move about from those clubs who produce too many top players.

These guys are third party magnets. They are wholesome family boys who love their club, their junior club and the community in which they live. On top of this they are two of the most talented players in the game at present and will be into the future. I expect that TPA's will play a big part in their retention and our salary cap will remain manageable. The Rorters have Tadesco, Cronk, Crighton, Cordner who are all on or close to a million bucks per season then add Latrell Mitchell and Keary with a remainder of their playing roster consisting of handy players who cannot all be on minimum wages.. These guys contracts must be propped up by third party deals obtained at an arm's length (sarcasm). I'd like to know exactly how much of each of those players contracts count toward the Rorters cap curiously the NRL wont tell us. No one bats an eye lid when others make big signings but when Manly have the audacity to be negotiating contracts that would see three of their best players on a million per season the knives come out. We really are hated.

Just a random thought ... have the boys discovered girls yet? .... will they still be living at home in the basement in years to come .... are they sneaking the odd girl in the window at night ... or slipping out for a trist occasionally? .... Are the fortunes of the entire Manly club teetering on the edge of a femme fatale lurking in the shadows ? .....

Are we only one win away fro Jake appearing on Northern beaches Bachelor ... or Tommy on a fullback needs a wife ?

One thing to remember is regards to cap chat is we did seem to be sniffing around Gutho

So there must be some money there

Just a random thought ... have the boys discovered girls yet? .... will they still be living at home in the basement in years to come .... are they sneaking the odd girl in the window at night ... or slipping out for a trist occasionally? .... Are the fortunes of the entire Manly club teetering on the edge of a femme fatale lurking in the shadows ? .....

Are we only one win away fro Jake appearing on Northern beaches Bachelor ... or Tommy on a fullback needs a wife ?
Katarina was there with Turbo in the video :inlove:

https://www.instagram.com/katarina.winemixa/?hl=en

Jakey seems to be the more sensitive type and it will take someone real special to take away from his Mum :giggle:

Last edited:
The boys are Manly. 10 million is enough to set you up for life. They've done well, they deserve it. Let's get it sorted and onwards and upwards!

These guys are third party magnets. They are wholesome family boys who love their club, their junior club and the community in which they live. On top of this they are two of the most talented players in the game at present and will be into the future. I expect that TPA's will play a big part in their retention and our salary cap will remain manageable. The Rorters have Tadesco, Cronk, Crighton, Cordner who are all on or close to a million bucks per season then add Latrell Mitchell and Keary with a remainder of their playing roster consisting of handy players who cannot all be on minimum wages.. These guys contracts must be propped up by third party deals obtained at an arm's length (sarcasm). I'd like to know exactly how much of each of those players contracts count toward the Rorters cap curiously the NRL wont tell us. No one bats an eye lid when others make big signings but when Manly have the audacity to be negotiating contracts that would see three of their best players on a million per season the knives come out. We really are hated.
Roosters are still 650,000 below the cap.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6