Sea Eagles $10M deal to keep Trbojevics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone, I mean anyone, ever believe that the boys won’t be with us for the next 5 years

If so wake you drop kicks and give yourself a dose of reality

They are going no where
End of story
There ain’t no more

Does anyone, I mean anyone, ever believe that the boys won’t be with us for the next 5 years

If so wake you drop kicks and give yourself a dose of reality

They are going no where
End of story
There ain’t no more
More chance of my donning this jersey
Scumos.jpg

Tweet this morning from Neil Evans:

NRL: Geeez .. just heard the new Trbojevic extension double deal
@SeaEagles
coming probs early next week is not surprisingly a belter likely over 4-5 yrs.. #NRL

Neil is often wide of the Mark with his scoops which is of concern but I hope he is right on this occasion

Brothers Jake and Tom Trbojevic would be hot property if they ever ended up on the NRL’s open market but Brydens Lawyers NSW Blues coach Brad Fittler has moved to put the minds of Manly Sea Eagles fans at ease after claiming they won’t leave Sydney’s northern beaches club.

The brothers are both off contract at the end of next season and will be subject to big offers from rival clubs when they are officially allowed to approach them from November 1.

Having worked closely with both players since taking over the reins as coach last year, Fittler told nswrl.com.au that neither brother was driven by money and would make a decision that was in their own best interests.

“I don’t think they’re going anywhere,” Fittler said on Five with Freddy.

“The key is that they’re paid the money that they deserve. They’re not greedy people, they’re going to stay for less at Manly. It’s about Manly also doing the right thing, whether it’s the game or the community or the players.

“They’re brilliant. They’re not only brilliant on the field, they’re brilliant off the field. There’s a good chance they don’t read or listen to anything that’s said about them because if they did they’d most probably be different people to what they are.

“I’m sure they won’t leave Manly.”

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8