Samuela Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I "think" he is actually signed through 2024,I think the NRL site is wrong(they have a few others wrong too).
Back when Latu signed his 4 year contract through 2025 in the same article it was reported that Samuela signed a 3 year contract through 2024.

I hope you are right as I couldn't find any articles mentioning Samuela signing till 2024.
Either way we need to stump up with a new contract offer to tie Samuela in for a few more years.
Same with Bullemor.

Time to sell Kelma to another team.

"Samuela Fainu also signed a contract extension with Manly to remain with the club until the end of 2024."

"In a further boost to the club, older brother Samuela Fainu – a 17-year-old forward – also extended his contract until the end of 2024."

How accurate these are i have no idea, but is multiple news outlets.

"Samuela Fainu also signed a contract extension with Manly to remain with the club until the end of 2024."

"In a further boost to the club, older brother Samuela Fainu – a 17-year-old forward – also extended his contract until the end of 2024."

How accurate these are i have no idea, but is multiple news outlets.

Cheers mate,saved me from looking,knew I hadn't completely lost the plot.
More reputable sources than many out there I suppose.

The single most impressive thing about this kid is his situational awareness and anticiption .. 3 times last night he just read the play in defence and put himself in the right position to clean up ...

Lots of guys can run and tackle ... not many at 19 can read the game as well as this bloke ... that is special .
This. Showed high footy IQ and I think has more upside than Olak. Just did the 1%'s well. I also think he has a good offload. A couple of times he got his hands free and it looked like he erred on the side of caution. BUT with talent at 19 comes scrutiny. Tigers and Roosters will chase this bloke hard and Latu is also starting to get regular footy and looking the goods.

Samuela is a special player and he has the strength, agility and awareness to compete in the forwards at the top level at only 19 years of age, He played against very some tough experienced forwards in the Dolphin pack and looked right at home and not out of his depth. You should never send a kid back after performances like that. He makes my 17 every week on that form. Latu has just turned 18 and he looks like he will be ready for a shot later this season or at least the beginning of next season. These boys are players we need to keep. We can't keep everybody and I expect that is why we released the two lads to St George. We have a number of players off contract this year including Morgan Boyle, Morgan Harper, Brad Parker, Jacob Sykes, Ray Vaega, Kaeo Weekes, Aaron Woods and Jamie Humphries. We may well lose Jamie Humphries to the Tigers due to his dad's connection to the Tigers and Jamie not getting a run in first grade. I would not prioritise any of these players over Samuala or Latu.

Would be a tough one considering how the club has treated the family over the years

Samuela is a special player and he has the strength, agility and awareness to compete in the forwards at the top level at only 19 years of age, He played against very some tough experienced forwards in the Dolphin pack and looked right at home and not out of his depth. You should never send a kid back after performances like that. He makes my 17 every week on that form. Latu has just turned 18 and he looks like he will be ready for a shot later this season or at least the beginning of next season. These boys are players we need to keep. We can't keep everybody and I expect that is why we released the two lads to St George. We have a number of players off contract this year including Morgan Boyle, Morgan Harper, Brad Parker, Jacob Sykes, Ray Vaega, Kaeo Weekes, Aaron Woods and Jamie Humphries. We may well lose Jamie Humphries to the Tigers due to his dad's connection to the Tigers and Jamie not getting a run in first grade. I would not prioritise any of these players over Samuala or Latu.
Weekes may end up being the one that got away in the gutherson mould but latu and Samuela will be our next turbos. Sometimes you have to make the hard calls.

I thought that manly allowed Latu a release as 1 he is costing too much for a non DG player, and 2 he is unlikely to be playing FG in 2024.

Samuela, has been allowed a release as he wants to play in the same team as his brother(s)

I cannot imagine the 3 of them would sign with 3 different clubs.

I think that manly would reluctantly let them go with best wishes particularly if they could sign an A1 prop.

A couple of years ago. We let him walk
Really ???

I think you’ll find they were very disappointed to see him go but he put a lot of pressure on to break his contract so I’m not sure that’s “ letting him walk “.

Yes we could have played “ hard ball “ but do you want a bitterly disgruntled player on your books at $850k who just refuses to do anything other than turn up !!

Really ???

I think you’ll find they were very disappointed to see him go but he put a lot of pressure on to break his contract so I’m not sure that’s “ letting him walk “.

Yes we could have played “ hard ball “ but do you want a bitterly disgruntled player on your books at $850k who just refuses to do anything other than turn up !!
You've been killing us with common sense lately Mark! Keep it coming :)

Really ???

Play hard ball until we get something in return .
We let him go for nothing , any other club would have got something in return .
Huge ineptitude on our behalf .
I alone could have brokered something better than zilch .

Play hard ball until we get something in return .
We let him go for nothing , any other club would have got something in return .
Huge ineptitude on our behalf .
I alone could have brokered something better than zilch .
This is what some people don't seem to understand. Certain supporters don't like being reamed, and certainly not by a lower tier club like the Warriors.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10