Samuela Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If he plays and has a blinder maybe it will show up the coach for all the inept selections since Samuela's last game. I thought he was impressive then never to be seen again. Must be more to it?
Which is why Spoony won't pick him against the Riff. He'll just roll out the lumber some fossil Sharon. Woodsy cost us nothing and can be relied upon to make zero impact in his mistake free minutes spent strolling through the middle. He also really loves the club.

Morgan Boyle might get a run if he is fit, and if that occurs, he will make Sharon's ongoing selection look even worse than it does already. Boyle was a beast in his last game for us during rainbow round, and there's no way Shazza can put in a performance like that one.

Spoony is about to feel some serious heat when the Riff monster rolls into Brookie.

The microscopes will be out next weekend.

Which is why Spoony won't pick him against the Riff. He'll just roll out the lumber some fossil Sharon. Woodsy cost us nothing and can be relied upon to make zero impact in his mistake free minutes spent strolling through the middle. He also really loves the club.

Morgan Boyle might get a run if he is fit, and if that occurs, he will make Sharon's ongoing selection look even worse than it does already. Boyle was a beast in his last game for us during rainbow round, and there's no way Shazza can put in a performance like that one.

Spoony is about to feel some serious heat when the Riff monster rolls into Brookie.

The microscopes will be out next weekend.

Is there such a thing as the mercy rule in NRL. Could be carnage.

Real culture problems at that club (nothing to do with when it happened…and where he was…)

To be fair add this to when he went to challenge a qld player in their room it shows the level of growth needed from him

Not really surprising. The pieces falling into place as to why they let them go. Wonder if they're related to the Haas clan.

Oh no, this can't be right. I was reliably informed by many posters on here that these guys were squeaky clean and that it was only because of prejudice against kids from Western Sydney that the club moved them on.

Pure as the driven snow, they are. The club will certainly regret releasing them.

Just remember - the club that the player plays for, knows more about the player than any other club.

Caveat emptor.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8