Samuela Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haumole,Fainu ,Bully miles ahead of Kelma for sure.
Also Our self proclaimed forward leader is also just hanging on isnt he ? .
Rate all the rest ahead of that imposter.(Jake,Keppie,Paseka,Bully,Sipley)
Spot on as always mate. We are getting the Dessie Hasler effect with some of these forwards (i.e. making decent forwards outstanding). In fact, the last few games even Froggie is making me eat my words !

Sammy was a prop for a large portion of his development and I think he could be very good in the middle. He is a bit like James Fisher Harris with his leg speed, offload and bump. He looks good on an edge too so happy either way.

If you're good enough you're old enough. He certainly looks good enough. For me tuilagi hasn't done enough when fit to say the position is his, neither has burbo whereas fainu has. It's up to the others to prove they are worthy of the jumper and oust him from the side.

This Fainu is rated very high, we also have his younger brother Latu in the halves who WILL be in the 17 next season.....maybe we do have a more competitive team than many think moving forward
I wonder what Sione's thoughts are these days, with both of his bros doing well here at Manly.

Off contract at the end of this year. Surely after how we have looked after his family during Manase's trial they boys are loyal to Manly.
I'm sure Fulton would be interested.

You mean like his brother who pissed off to the Tigers?

For the Fainu’s, money talks. 💰

You mean like his brother who pissed off to the Tigers?

For the Fainu’s, money talks. 💰
And probably 90% of people nowadays, footballers or not. There isn't the same loyalty in any walk of life. It's heightened if you're an athlete because your career is 15 years max

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8