Same old Same old

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Kevinward777

First Grader
Lucky Barrett wasn't coach as well. I'm thinking at least double the score both ways, if he was! Don't forget that.

52-9 (we would have been ahead 9-0 at half time and capitulated, because Dessies teams don't quit !) @:D
Funny you should post that mate... last time we played the Roosters at Brookvale, Baz was our coach, aaaaand the chooks put 56 points on us... which is a smidgen over double.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
wow, there is some genuine anger on here atm...

I mean, how dare people question Des or the team's performance (even though the entire site spent the best part of last year doing exactly that - although Twent was coach then and he wasn't a Manly man)....

Keep calm and carry on people, everyone is entitled to an opinion that is not necessarily the same as yours.... it's called a forum...

Forum
/'Fo:rem/
1. a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged

Kevinward777

First Grader
wow, there is some genuine anger on here atm...

I mean, how dare people question Des or the team's performance (even though the entire site spent the best part of last year doing exactly that - although Twent was coach then and he wasn't a Manly man)....

Keep calm and carry on people, everyone is entitled to an opinion that is not necessarily the same as yours.... it's called a forum...

Forum
/'Fo:rem/
1. a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged
We need a little bit of sh1ts and giggles on here... as long as it remains respectful I don’t see a problem. I dare say this kind of heated debate will be found on just about every forum man has ever known... in fact, we really are a very tame bunch on here in comparison to what goes down on other sites. However, I do appreciate your sentiment.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
We need a little bit of sh1ts and giggles on here... as long as it remains respectful I don’t see a problem. I dare say this kind of heated debate will be found on just about every forum man has ever known... in fact, we really are a very tame bunch on here in comparison to what goes down on other sites.
F**K OFF K**T
Stop telling me how I am, go follow para.. ..

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
Fainu reminded me of Ballin in his glory days. Balanced runner, zippy passer, accurate passer.
Garrick looked good again, and looks like a player that can break the line, AND pass.
Waddell looks a bit like Choc to me playing wise, and that's an amazing thing.
Suli (not as great as the week before) got over the white stripe, and looks okay
DCE at least improved from the week before

See mate that wasn't hard was it, we may not have won against the reigning Premiers and World Cup Champions of salary cap rorting but there was plenty of positives to like about the team along with the negative, balance and perspective, a little improvement in attitude from the team was also a plus.
Its not all doom and gloom, 2 rounds down, if they keep their heads down and continue improving wins will come, we may not be "world" beaters this year but as long as they stick it to them, don't give up and win the games that are on offer, it will be 100% better than the capitulations we had to put up with last year as a result of poor well...poor everything really !!!

Ryan

Journey Man
See mate that wasn't hard was it, we may not have won against the reigning Premiers and World Cup Champions of salary cap rorting but there was plenty of positives to like about the team along with the negative, balance and perspective, a little improvement in attitude from the team was also a plus.
Its not all doom and gloom, 2 rounds down, if they keep their heads down and continue improving wins will come, we may not be "world" beaters this year but as long as they stick it to them, don't give up and win the games that are on offer, it will be 100% better than the capitulations we had to put up with last year as a result of poor well...poor everything really !!!

Sounds like you're giving the green participation medal/ribbon to the try-ers, who really never compete, to make them feel better, warm and fuzzy about themselves?

Pretty sad, what has become of our fanbase.

For a while there we had expectation, pride and a win at all costs mentality. Shame the legacy of those legends past is dissolving with fans who celebrate mediocrity.

Ryan

Journey Man
You don't think a game is winnable at 26-12 with 21 minutes to go?

You're one of those fake supporters that walks out before fulltime if the team is behind aren't you.

And that's how moronic our fanbase is. I'm a paying fan. The fans that don't bother going, and not paying are the fake fans.

You see the difference, or too dumb? One type of fan helps keeps the club alive. The other, is fake.

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14
12 6 6 -39 14