Same old Same old

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Des Hasler 8 Grand Finals as a player and coach for a total of 4 premierships (all for Manly)
Trent Barrett.... 1999 GF playing halfback for St Merge for a total of (insert the sound of crickets bleating beside a little creek down in Temora.)
Bozo you are on fire. Hope that’s not your best post of the season but will live happily if it is. It almost erased the image of a buff guy in sunglasses filming himself on the job.

Des Hasler 8 Grand Finals as a player and coach for a total of 4 premierships (all for Manly)
Trent Barrett.... 1999 GF playing halfback for St Merge for a total of (insert the sound of crickets bleating beside a little creek down in Temora.)

Yes feathered friend . The facts are all for those that have eyes to see .

Haslers record is one of the best in the history of NRL coaching and he left a winning legacy when he left the Manly Premiers

On the other hand

The quitter from Temora left the same quitting legacy for Manly when his players also quit playing the same season that he quit and nearly won the spoon

The catastrophists are trying to compare a premiership winning coach with an incompetent failure and quitter after only 2 games .

All will see that after 3 years under Des we will not be competing for the spoon like we did under Trent but we will be competing for the title

Yes you are correct in comparing the quitter and failure to the premiership winning coach Des
Thats very logical feathered friend ;)

yep, keep supporting a bloke who farked the club over for more $ when things didn't go his way and is me me me and bigger than the club whos only trick is backending contracts then running.

Whilst i don't think Barrett is a top level coach he was a guy who was willing to lose his job fighting for better support for the players

To
Yeah but only 1 of them got the help from a sprint coach... Explains everything.
be fair to Trenty he got lumbered with that fat f@ck ginger prick, no strength or conditioning clown. Des had/has Donny.

yep, keep supporting a bloke who farked the club over for more $ when things didn't go his way and is me me me and bigger than the club whos only trick is backending contracts then running.

Whilst i don't think Barrett is a top level coach he was a guy who was willing to lose his job fighting for better support for the players
If he delivers another two premierships to sit alongside the couple he already has, then I’m more than happy to jump on board to destination wherever afterwards. Trent fighting for better conditions for the players... perhaps he should consider a career at UNICEF. The boys are still training out of the EXACT same facilities that Trent had at his disposal are they not? Oh that’s right... garden furniture... ol tight ass Des has refused to provide the boys with garden furniture.

Last edited:

The bloke you are talking about that fcked the club gave our club more success than the rookie nobody loser that quit could ever dream of

Des has stamped his name in our history books as a 4 premiership winner

Trent has stamped his name in our history books as a 3 year quitter

Speaking of quitters ....
Winners that that fight for a cause have never thrown in the towel and put up the white flag

I work out in the gym with quitters all the time . They come and go with out success just like your mate Trent did

6a00d8357f3f2969e201b8d277144b970c.jpg

The bloke you are talking about that fcked the club gave our club more success than the rookie nobody loser that quit could ever dream of

Des has stamped his name in our history books as a 4 premiership winner

Trent has stamped his name in our history books as a 3 year quitter

Speaking of quitters ....
Winners that that fight for a cause have never thrown in the towel and put up the white flag

I work out in the gym with quitters all the time . They come and go with out success just like your mate Trent did

View attachment 11005
Des and Mal Cochrane were my favourite Manly players back in the day but i'll never forgive De$ for what he did... even if he wins us another premiership he'll still be a complete c*nt in my eyes for leaving us when we had the chance to win multiple premierships- but I guess De$ knew he'd mortgaged our roster to the hilt and the house of cards was teetering... personally I dont reckon that rainbow is gonna strike him on the a$$ again cause stars like killer, matai, JK, BK, Watmough, Menzies, Stewart's, foz, dce and Trex (yes I'm adding Trex as he was our best player in that 2011 final series imo) don't align often... for the record Bozo, my opinion on De$ has SFA to do with Twent...

Des and Mal Cochrane were my favourite Manly players back in the day but i'll never forgive De$ for what he did... even if he wins us another premiership he'll still be a complete c*nt in my eyes for leaving us when we had the chance to win multiple premierships- but I guess De$ knew he'd mortgaged our roster to the hilt and the house of cards was teetering... personally I dont reckon that rainbow is gonna strike him on the a$$ again cause stars like killer, matai, JK, BK, Watmough, Menzies, Stewart's, foz, dce and Trex (yes I'm adding Trex as he was our best player in that 2011 final series imo) don't align often... for the record Bozo, my opinion on De$ has SFA to do with Twent...

This is the forum that we all spill our guts feathered friend and so I can understand where you are coming from .

Bear in mind none of us are perfect and we have all fallen off the track and it takes great character to redeem one self and I think Des in on the right track in doing this .

This is the forum that we all spill our guts feathered friend and so I can understand where you are coming from .

Bear in mind none of us are perfect and we have all fallen off the track and it takes great character to redeem one self and I think Des in on the right track in doing this .
True that old son, true that... bloody 7 1/2 years and it still hurts lol

True that old son, true that... bloody 7 1/2 years and it still hurts lol

All Passionate people hurt mate and it takes grace and humility to over come the perils of bitterness .

In the end bitterness consumes and affects only those that are bitter and no one else

All Passionate people hurt mate and it takes grace and humility to over come the perils of bitterness .

In the end bitterness consumes and affects only those that are bitter and no one else
That is some deep, inciteful stuff right there Bozo.. I'm not a spiritual man but I may just have found my guru...

If he delivers another two premierships to sit alongside the couple he already has, then I’m more than happy to jump on board to destination wherever afterwards. Trent fighting for better conditions for the players... perhaps he should consider a career at UNICEF. The boys are still training out of the EXACT same facilities that Trent had at his disposal are they not? Oh that’s right... garden furniture... ol tight ass Des has refused to provide the boys with garden furniture.

Big IF

Toddles has cracked down on backended contracts thesedays.

and you failed to mention all the extra staff Des has. Barrett couldn't even get Siebold replaced (who quit due to head office interfering with football operations)

De$ has no excuses, complete support and control and has yet to be in a game since coming back.

Big IF

Toddles has cracked down on backended contracts thesedays.

and you failed to mention all the extra staff Des has. Barrett couldn't even get Siebold replaced (who quit due to head office interfering with football operations)

De$ has no excuses, complete support and control and has yet to be in a game since coming back.

I am so over the argument of what staff Des has and what Barrett couldn't get.... That is part of what being a head coach or any key personal of any organisation is, knowing how to get the extras. It was one of many fails as Head Coach Barrett had...
Barrett couldn't get what he wanted because he couldn't demand respect from those above, had a defeatist attitude and would rather wine about things instead of getting it done, something the team also picked up on. Des doesn't ask he demands and his whole demeanor is in stark contrast to Barrett and there lies the rub.....
Des isn't the messiah, he did leave us in a state but he is way ahead of Barrett and thank fck he is here and Barrett inst, would have been another 54 point loss to the roosters last week if he was.

I am so over the argument of what staff Des has and what Barrett couldn't get.... That is part of what being a head coach or any key personal of any organisation is, knowing how to get the extras. It was one of many fails as Head Coach Barrett had...
Barrett couldn't get what he wanted because he couldn't demand respect from those above, had a defeatist attitude and would rather wine about things instead of getting it done, something the team also picked up on. Des doesn't ask he demands and his whole demeanor is in stark contrast to Barrett and there lies the rub.....
Des isn't the messiah, he did leave us in a state but he is way ahead of Barrett and thank fck he is here and Barrett inst, would have been another 54 point loss to the roosters last week if he was.

Since you were obviously at the meetings is there any other info you can give us?

Since you were obviously at the meetings is there any other info you can give us?

haha No inside knowledge needed, proof is in what we can all see, Trent couldn't get what he wanted, Des could and has. On field results will take a lot longer to come. Unless you know something no one does.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10