Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just for a (off-season) laugh.........

Two blokes, Roosta Bronkberry and Mannily Seagler, work for this company called AB NoRmaL Proprietary Limited.

One afternoon the two guys were leaving for the day, Roosta pushing out this large box in a wheelbarrow, Mannily walking alongside.

They get to the Security Guard at the gates.........

Security: Hey Roosta! How ya goin', how's Betty?

Roosta: She's fine mate, how's Beatrice?

Security: She's tops. Sorry to be a hassle Roosta, but I have to ask what you've got there mate, you know, the rules and all.

Roosta: No worries mate, that's your job, she's just an empty box, take a look.

Security: That's fine Roosta, I can see that, through ya go, and sorry again mate for holdin' ya up.

Security: SEAGLER! STOP! POCKETS OUT! SPREAD YOUR ARMS, SPREAD YOUR LEGS, AGAINST THE WALL, NOW!.....Yes, just as I thought, that's a company pen in your pocket!

Mannily: Sorry mate, I must have left it there by accident.

Security: Don't call me "MATE"! "Whack"

Years later Roosta and Mannily are in a bar reminiscing about the old days.

Roosta: Remember that day Security smashed you, I think it was about a pen wasn't it?

Mannily: How could I forget. Cracked rib, two weeks pay deducted AND they chained my pen to the desk.

Roosta: Ha ha! That's funny! Geez I scored some great wheelbarrows from that place. Great days!

:)

Free wheelbarrows...lol, awesome! :)

I feel like the tide is slowly turning against Toddy and the NRL.

I agree, which is good and scary at the same time. The NRL won't like it one bit, and I think it will make them want to get us even more. We are in for the fight of our lives here.

Quite frankly this is looking sillier by the day. This confirms they had nothing and are trying to renege previously signing off on third party deals. Gotta feeling the further this goes the worse it will be for Greenburg and the NRL. Don't be surprised to see them back right off after our response. The CEO's of other clubs must be very nervous at present that the NRL might renege on previously accepted third party deals their players have. Go get em Penn.

I know one thing that is certain.

If you take on Bob Fulton you lose, no matter what.

Bob is a winner, always has been and always will be.

Bobs integrity can not be questioned.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6