Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The NRL has explored this issue thoroughly with Nick.

Nick has explained to Todd that when he wears his Roosters "hat", he can act at arms length to when he wears his City Ford "hat". He said he has had some very tense negotiations with himself in those capacities.

Todd laughed and said to Nick "as if anybody would believe that. You don't wear a hat, you wear a Sombrero!"
Cocko Loco

4A95B575-9E7C-4D2F-AA0D-17EDAF94D589.jpeg

No doubt Mitch Pearce was tipped off to this. Interesting.

Last edited:
View attachment 7158 No doubt Mitch Pearce was tipped off to this. Interesting.
I think it will probably work out for the best if we were prepared to pay 900k for pearce and we can get another player to fill the gap for only 200k. I think it would of been great to get pearce, would of suited DCE perfectly but would of put us in salary cap pressure

Seriously people if it was your son and you knew the joint stunk to high heaven and was about to be busted what would you do???

I say if Wayne Pearce tipped him off its the normal thing to do.

Has nothing to do with the NRL's corruption.

Seriously people if it was your son and you knew the joint stunk to high heaven and was about to be busted what would you do???

He shouldn't be giving his son privileged information which could very well turn out to be false anyway

Is is the same as insider trading

That's akin to insider trading as such, and illegal.

He shouldn't be giving his son privileged information which could very well turn out to be false anyway

Is is the same as insider trading
Problem is, unlike allegations against Manly, to go after JR Snr they'd need proof. Rumour and hearsay doesn't count as evidence in non Manly related cases!!

Last edited:
Problem is, unlike allegations against Manly, to go after JR Snr they'd need proof. Rumour and hearsay doesn't count as evidence in non Manly related cases!!

But mud sticks, and if enough people get behind it, they might stop with their assault on Manly. I hope Manly stick it to them. I hope we are found innocent, and Greenburg is forced to step down over it.

But mud sticks, and if enough people get behind it, they might stop with their assault on Manly. I hope Manly stick it to them. I hope we are found innocent, and Greenburg is forced to step down over it.
I hope we fight back too, but only if there's a realistic chance of winning/getting rid of greenturd. If it's just an each way bet or worse we might just be best places to pay the fine and get on with prep for next season.

Hey has anyone read the New York Sea Eagle Super League franchise (story) we're looking at investing in ?

I would of started a new thread on it but for some reason the system won't let me.

The story is in the Telegraph online.

Last edited:
No we are in the trenches and their will be casualties hopefully from within the NRL and not us. I can’t believe how gutless our journos have become. It’s doesn’t matter that the NRL are doing it to Manly they shouldn’t do it to any club. Dictatorships are dangerous. Bring it down Journos!!!!!

No we are in the trenches and their will be casualties hopefully from within the NRL and not us. I can’t believe how gutless our journos have become. It’s doesn’t matter that the NRL are doing it to Manly they shouldn’t do it to any club. Dictatorships are dangerous. Bring it down Journos!!!!!

I hope Penn is the casualty.

As stated elsewhere on this forum by another, he is Greenburg with a maroon and white tie.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8