Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The more information or facts or assumptions comes out about Manly's dealings with these TPA's
The more you feel it is a witch Hunt
What ever comes from all this the NRL need to do a full independent inquiry to all NRL clubs but we know that won't happen cause the whole TPA dealings are all corrupt in one way or another
There would be so much collateral damage that it would set the game back decades , but could end Greenturd's career which would be the one great positive out of all this

View attachment 7158

No doubt Mitch Pearce was tipped off to this. Interesting.

I know for a fact (through a very reliable source) that MP was definately coming to Manly. It was only until his dad convinced him otherwise to get out of Sydney after having dinner with a high profile individual and "friend" in the Hunter Region. This same individual had also convinced Connor Watson to come to Newcastle. Hence also why MP rang Connor to get more insight into the Newcastle culture.
That's all I'm saying on this matter, so lets all just move on and give our young guns a go. They're the future and they want to be a part of Manly and its history. If a player cannot decide if he wants to play for Manly, then he wont bleed for Manly.
Furthermore to this salary cap 3rd party fiasco, Manly should take the NRL and Greenturd to the cleaners for the damage to its brand and bias it has on bullying and shaming this club, as other clubs like Panthers are ignored, and hopefully expose that turd for the snake in the grass he really is along the way. I would love nothing more than to see that smirk completely wiped off his face once and for all!! Rant over...GO MANLY!! >:)

In order for that to happen, Manly need an ally in the media that is willing to take that side. Who will look at Manlys case and say they are right and challenge the NRL to prove their case. I don’t think that person exists.
Someone will, if they get a sniff that it really is dodgy.

I know for a fact (through a very reliable source) that MP was definately coming to Manly. It was only until his dad convinced him otherwise to get out of Sydney after having dinner with a high profile individual and "friend" in the Hunter Region. This same individual had also convinced Connor Watson to come to Newcastle. Hence also why MP rang Connor to get more insight into the Newcastle culture.
That's all I'm saying on this matter, so lets all just move on and give our young guns a go. They're the future and they want to be a part of Manly and its history. If a player cannot decide if he wants to play for Manly, then he wont bleed for Manly.
Furthermore to this salary cap 3rd party fiasco, Manly should take the NRL and Greenturd to the cleaners for the damage to its brand and bias it has on bullying and shaming this club, as other clubs like Panthers are ignored, and hopefully expose that turd for the snake in the grass he really is along the way. I would love nothing more than to see that smirk completely wiped off his face once and for all!! Rant over...GO MANLY!! >:)

I was going to buy Manly off Penn for 40 mill, but due to the NRLs now false claims I didn't. So maybe Penn should sue for that also.

Just for a (off-season) laugh.........

Two blokes, Roosta Bronkberry and Mannily Seagler, work for this company called AB NoRmaL Proprietary Limited.

One afternoon the two guys were leaving for the day, Roosta pushing out this large box in a wheelbarrow, Mannily walking alongside.

They get to the Security Guard at the gates.........

Security: Hey Roosta! How ya goin', how's Betty?

Roosta: She's fine mate, how's Beatrice?

Security: She's tops. Sorry to be a hassle Roosta, but I have to ask what you've got there mate, you know, the rules and all.

Roosta: No worries mate, that's your job, she's just an empty box, take a look.

Security: That's fine Roosta, I can see that, through ya go, and sorry again mate for holdin' ya up.

Security: SEAGLER! STOP! POCKETS OUT! SPREAD YOUR ARMS, SPREAD YOUR LEGS, AGAINST THE WALL, NOW!.....Yes, just as I thought, that's a company pen in your pocket!

Mannily: Sorry mate, I must have left it there by accident.

Security: Don't call me "MATE"! "Whack"

Years later Roosta and Mannily are in a bar reminiscing about the old days.

Roosta: Remember that day Security smashed you, I think it was about a pen wasn't it?

Mannily: How could I forget. Cracked rib, two weeks pay deducted AND they chained my pen to the desk.

Roosta: Ha ha! That's funny! Geez I scored some great wheelbarrows from that place. Great days!

:)

Last edited:

Two blokes, Roosta Bronkberry and Mannily Seagler, work for this company called AB NoRmaL Proprietary Limited.

One afternoon the two guys were leaving for the day, Roosta pushing out this large box in a wheelbarrow, Mannily walking alongside.

Security: She's tops. Sorry to be a hassle Roosta, but I have to ask what you've got there mate, you know, the rules and all.

Security: That's fine Roosta, I can see that, through ya go, and sorry again mate for holdin' ya up.

Security: SEAGLER! STOP! POCKETS OUT! SPREAD YOUR ARMS, SPREAD YOUR LEGS, AGAINST THE WALL, NOW!.....Yes, just as I thought, that's a company pen in your pocket!

Roosta: Remember that day Security smashed you, I think it was about a pen wasn't it?

Mannily: How could I forget. Cracked rib, two weeks pay deducted AND they chained my pen to the desk.

Roosta: Ha ha! That's funny! Geez I scored some great wheelbarrows from that place. Great days!

thanx for that we need a few laughs at the moment ... although this blow out of a non story is a bit of a laugh

Samuel Beckett is alive and well

While we all love to believe in the idea that we are always the victims...............there is one clear fact which suggests otherwise................our club has been owned and run by idiots for many years now!

Why does it surprise anyone that we were unable to rort the salary cap without getting caught..............or possibly even worse, we were not rorting the cap but the structure of our deals now makes it look like we were.

This is the ownership and administration that has:

- managed to fall out with a premiership winning coach, who was also one of our favourite sons immediately after delivering a GF win

- managed to fall out with a succession of our star players (including premiership winners), to the point some do not want anything to do with our club

- managed to fall out with sponsors

- managed to fall out with consecutive NRL administrations

- made the priority of the club financial rather than football

- do not seem to care where Manly play their football

F***ing up the salary cap is surely in their bag of tricks too!

We all love Manly but we need to sometimes call it like it is!

Fire away with the troll ratings!

That’s some great stuff right there.

While we all love to believe in the idea that we are always the victims...............there is one clear fact which suggests otherwise................our club has been owned and run by idiots for many years now!

Why does it surprise anyone that we were unable to rort the salary cap without getting caught..............or possibly even worse, we were not rorting the cap but the structure of our deals now makes it look like we were.

This is the ownership and administration that has:

- managed to fall out with a premiership winning coach, who was also one of our favourite sons immediately after delivering a GF win

- managed to fall out with a succession of our star players (including premiership winners), to the point some do not want anything to do with our club

- managed to fall out with sponsors

- managed to fall out with consecutive NRL administrations

- made the priority of the club financial rather than football

- do not seem to care where Manly play their football

F***ing up the salary cap is surely in their bag of tricks too!

We all love Manly but we need to sometimes call it like it is!

Fire away with the troll ratings!
Not troll worthy sorry. To be fair, it's an open secret that everybody rorts the system or the system itself is open to manipulation.. The only reason we got caught up with this was through collateral findings from a criminal investigations. True the administration has been very toxic over the years with in-house fighting which has tarnished the image of the club and caused instability, loss of sponsorship. But I honestly believe that the appointment of lyalI gorman will finally put our house in order. All we need is for greenkhant to drop dead and stop harassing our club and we'll be on our way to the glory days.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8