Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know one thing that is certain.

If you take on Bob Fulton you lose, no matter what.

Bob is a winner, always has been and always will be.

Bobs integrity can questioned.

Yes, most probably the reason the nrl came straight out and said he was not under scrutiny. V strange that he never been interview by the investigation team though. How thorough is thorough, all we seem to hear about is all the people not interviewed during the investigation. Did they actually do any investigating or did they just work on how to screw us over any which way

I wouldn't either...I saw it before subscription was required.

Here's the important part:

NRL boss Todd Greenberg’s attempted bid to convince Labor to commit to the government’s plans to rebuild the state’s two major stadiums has been rebuffed by leader Luke Foley.

The Daily Telegraph has learned Mr Greenberg met Mr Foley yesterday to discuss the NRL’s calls for Labor to back in two new stadiums for the state.

During what was described as a “cordial” 30 minutes, Mr Greenberg told Mr Foley new stadiums were vital to secure the future of the NRL in NSW but the Labor leader “would not budge”, one source said.

Stadiums rebuild controversy: Foley rebuffs NRL boss on plans
Anna Caldwell, The Daily Telegraph
December 15, 2017 12:00am

NRL boss Todd Greenberg’s attempted bid to convince Labor to commit to the government’s plans to rebuild the state’s two major stadiums has been rebuffed by leader Luke Foley.

The Daily Telegraph has learned Mr Greenberg met Mr Foley yesterday to discuss the NRL’s calls for Labor to back in two new stadiums for the state.

During what was described as a “cordial” 30 minutes, Mr Greenberg told Mr Foley new stadiums were vital to secure the future of the NRL in NSW but the Labor leader “would not budge”, one source said.

The NRL fiercely argues that Sydney lags behind other states in offering world-class venues and this affects the ability to fill seats locally.

Mr Greenberg said NRL grand finals would end up being played in Queensland and Victoria if ANZ Stadium was not upgraded.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...s/news-story/6c8f687eab2ff13133abe940f8ea19e0

Quite frankly this is looking sillier by the day. This confirms they had nothing and are trying to renege previously signing off on third party deals. Gotta feeling the further this goes the worse it will be for Greenburg and the NRL. Don't be surprised to see them back right off after our response. The CEO's of other clubs must be very nervous at present that the NRL might renege on previously accepted third party deals their players have. Go get em Penn.

Yes, but how much has the Manly "brand" been damaged by all of this, firstly we had the Telegraph with front page headline " Manly , Game of Throwns" , we were labelled as criminals because our players were supposed to have been betting against themselves, and now all through this week we've had headlines that have labelled us as cheats for rorting the salary cap.
Even those perennial farkwit Dragons supporters are saying that they were cheated out of a finals appearance because we finished in front of them and should not have.

Kids lack activity and will be a drain on medicare.

Give the 2billion to suburban sporting facilities :lightbulb:

Brookie is the only large stadium on the north side of the harbour :cool:

Greenturd is just pandering to the Broadcasters, who want a set and forget facility. It costs them money to hook up each stadium @:cool:

Until Sydney gets direct transport to Olympic and Moore Park, we will never get >20k people to games:shake:

As far as I know, Qld only a 50k Suncorp Stadium, so the NRL would hardly take the GF there :cool:

Until Sydney gets direct transport to Olympic and Moore Park, we will never get >20k people to games

Nothing to do with transport the people of Sydney are just flat out lazy and entitled. I and many others travel hundreds of kilometer's each way to watch Manly play yet most (not all) can't be ****ed if it aint at Brookie (a lot can't even get to Brookie) that don't care. The same people better not cry crocodile tears when our team has no money and no ground and have to move to survive.

Mr Greenberg told Mr Foley new stadiums were vital to secure the future of the NRL in NSW

So does Greenturd really think that the NRL won't survive in NSW without spending $2b on new stadiums?

He just confirmed that he is a bigger idiot than originally thought

He is just trying to follow the AFL and play all games out to two stadiums but we are not the AFL and supporters are different as few will go to ANZ and Alliance regardless of how much is spent on them

Stadiums rebuild controversy: Foley rebuffs NRL boss on plans
Anna Caldwell, The Daily Telegraph
December 15, 2017 12:00am

The NRL fiercely argues that Sydney lags behind other states in offering world-class venues and this affects the ability to fill seats locally.

Mr Greenberg said NRL grand finals would end up being played in Queensland and Victoria if ANZ Stadium was not upgraded.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...s/news-story/6c8f687eab2ff13133abe940f8ea19e0

Todd is a moron. If he cant see that taking your family to the football costs the better part of a weeks pay cheque then he deserves all the rejections coming his way. This is why his numbers are down. Feed my family or go to the football? I wonder what people choose.

Not to mention that in general in Australia, public transport is a ****ing disaster. Also not to mention the best seat in the house is your own couch with $1 a kilo chips as opposed to $8 a cup. A 6 pack for $12 instead of a cup for $12 and knowing that at the end of the day your $$$$ end up back in your clubs pocket.

He's special, that's all I can say.

Todd is a moron. If he cant see that taking your family to the football costs the better part of a weeks pay cheque then he deserves all the rejections coming his way. This is why his numbers are down. Feed my family or go to the football? I wonder what people choose.

Not to mention that in general in Australia, public transport is a ****ing disaster. Also not to mention the best seat in the house is your own couch with $1 a kilo chips as opposed to $8 a cup. A 6 pack for $12 instead of a cup for $12 and knowing that at the end of the day your $$$$ end up back in your clubs pocket.

He's a ****ing scrub imbecile that deserves to go as fast as Manly can push him off his ivory tower.

But in general, yes I agree with you.

Adelaide and Melbourne each have a pretty good public transport system actually. But the last time I was in Sydney......the public transport sucked and from the sounds of it things haven't changed much.

The NRL for so long has wanted to copy the AFL's system for Melbourne where the games are played at either the MCG or the Docklands and they seem to be completely ignoring what their fans want which is games at suburban grounds.

I think Greenturd has watched Field of Dreams a few too many times. In this case.....if you build it, they won't come.

The sad thing is that ANZ Stadium shouldn't need rebuilding. At best it should only need upgrading and what they are going to spend and do now is what really should have happened post-Olympics.

Last edited:
I am sorry, but I can’t let such a ridiculous claim pass without challenge HV8.

Sydney’s public transport system is so far in front of Adelaide’s (approximately one quarter the size of Sydney and receding further into the distance) that such an assertion is laughable. How many tph (trains per hour) on an average Adelaide suburban line? And last time I checked, you still had diesel services on at least one line?

And the only area where Melbourne’s PT beats Sydney’s was the former city’s decision to retain it’s tram network. Sydney has historically and consistently spent more on expanding and maintaining its heavy rail network than Melbourne has, since WWII.

Last edited:
Toddy did say that Sydney lacks world class facilities which is interesting seeing as he steadfastly refuses to take the game to the world. He also threatens to take GF’s to Brisbane or Melbourne. Which stadium in Brisbane is world classier than ANZ..? And which one in Melbourne is greater by a margin worthy of a 2bn government spend..?

Anyway, PK seems to be warming up to going after the NRL although the Abbott & Costello routine he uses in his lastest article comes across as a wasted opportunity.

Finally, SMH is saying after the Roosters released Nikorima they apparently have a million left to spend. Carry on folks.

Toddy did say that Sydney lacks world class facilities which is interesting seeing as he steadfastly refuses to take the game to the world. He also threatens to take GF’s to Brisbane or Melbourne. Which stadium in Brisbane is world classier than ANZ..? And which one in Melbourne is greater by a margin worthy of a 2bn government spend..?

Anyway, PK seems to be warming up to going after the NRL although the Abbott & Costello routine he uses in his lastest article comes across as a wasted opportunity.

Finally, SMH is saying after the Roosters released Nikorima they apparently have a million left to spend. Carry on folks.
Unlimited funds really, like Brisbane they can have whoever they want.

Level playing fields , don’t you love them.

Unlimited funds really, like Brisbane they can have whoever they want.

Level playing fields , don’t you love them.
$MART people are a clubs biggest asset . $mart people have unlimited ideas in making a club great . The dumb fckers that run a club also fck the club up .
We are the Silvertails . We are not the Whingers
Whinging will not get us anywhere . $mart people will .
I think our new CEO , the guy that turned the Sharks around can do the same for us
2768e86b04c26a23e4fa65d212d4ac39--work-inspiration-smart-people.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8