Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OMFG now I've heard everything :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1393942399713.jpg

Seriously how desperate!! But if DCE is the reason Broncos are so bad atm then that’s music to my ears #qldlogic

I know its not next week#

Not yet it’s still #thisweek

I’d suggest we might get an announcement #nextweek that’s its gone to review, with a decision by #nextmonth and if it goes higher to a civil court it could be #nextyear before we get a difinitive answer.

I assume until that happens the fines will still apply.

DCE is to blame for the Broncos poor form.....

And Goosey Loosey checked Henny Penny's arms for fresh bruises and puncture marks :p

It’s pretty funny but you need to understand the head space of the Bronco ( Courier) Mail journos.

They are so massively one sided and biased towards the Donkeys that when things go wrong they try and lay blame anywhere else to take the heat off, so they make up massive **** , run with it and the dumb as **** Donkey lovers lap it up big time!

It’s pretty funny but you need to understand the head space of the Bronco ( Courier) Mail journos.

They are so massively one sided and biased towards the Donkeys that when things go wrong they try and lay blame anywhere else to take the heat off, so they make up massive **** , run with it and the dumb as **** Donkey lovers lap it up big time!

Trust me mate, we get the same thing here in Adelaide with the AFL's Crows and Power. Both sets of fans claim the other gets the more favourable media treatment (The Advertiser and Sunday Mail love the Crows, but their chief football writer is a Power fan. And 7, 9 and 10 love both as do the radio stations), but as a fan of neither I can tell you that the love fest both get is pretty sickening.

Meanwhile the Courier Mail have discovered that the Broncos poor form is Manlys fault, or more specifically DCE. Apparently if DCE had decided to go to the Gold Coast the Broncos wouldn't have lost Taylor and when Hunt left they'd have been sweet. They reckon we shouldn't have signed DCE as we couldn't afford him. Pure genius.

I was waiting for someone to work this out. Pretty obvious really.

Meanwhile the Courier Mail have discovered that the Broncos poor form is Manlys fault, or more specifically DCE. Apparently if DCE had decided to go to the Gold Coast the Broncos wouldn't have lost Taylor and when Hunt left they'd have been sweet. They reckon we shouldn't have signed DCE as we couldn't afford him. Pure genius.
These ironsteins neglect to mention that if we lost DCE Taylor would have come to Manly - which he was close to doing anyway.

I reckon the appeal will be fruitless. Not because we are not guilty but because of Godd Turdberger.

I reckon he wont rest until its the Perth Sea Eagles.

That’s his ultimate aim , destroy us and have Penn walk away , then we are the “ NRL’s bitch” and he can do whatever he wants without fear or favour!

Trust me mate, we get the same thing here in Adelaide with the AFL's Crows and Power. Both sets of fans claim the other gets the more favourable media treatment (The Advertiser and Sunday Mail love the Crows, but their chief football writer is a Power fan. And 7, 9 and 10 love both as do the radio stations), but as a fan of neither I can tell you that the love fest both get is pretty sickening.
Being unselfish, it makes me think how good it would be for the NRL to have 2 teams in Brisbane. A Local Derby for starters. The NRL might be surprised how it would actually increase the supporter base, especially with locked in Broncos haters who move to the city (as well as many that are already there).
I've heard putting a competing store like Big W near a Target store often grows business for both by targeting and focusing similar product to a known market and encouraging increased traffic.

Being unselfish, it makes me think how good it would be for the NRL to have 2 teams in Brisbane. A Local Derby for starters. The NRL might be surprised how it would actually increase the supporter base, especially with locked in Broncos haters who move to the city (as well as many that are already there).
I've heard putting a competing store like Big W near a Target store often grows business for both by targeting and focusing similar product to a known market and encouraging increased traffic.

I live here, for every Donkey lover there’s another who hates them!!

A second side would have great support!

If we pull the appeal we're stuck with the smear but I can live with that, it is a mickey mouse smear anyway.
To get around the 330G cut to the cap, we just have to source an extra 330G pa in TPAs.
(Not guarantee them of course, just use best endeavours!)

100% mate. But the Donkeys will do everything in their power to prevent it.

Remember when they first came into the competition? Part of their clause was that there be no other team in SE Qld, so the Gold Coast Giants were put just on the NSW side of the border in Tweed Heads. Then came the Crushers who not only got crushed badly but it was one of the things that indirectly led to the SL war. The Titans they really could care less about, they only lose to them occasionally and have got them covered off-field.

Brisbane needs a second NRL team, but I can't see it happening for a while yet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4