Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I gave up pretty quickly trying to explain to the dummies on FB why Manly lost no points and are still allowed to play for points unlike the Dogs, Storm and Eels. No point telling people something they don't want to hear.

The sad thing is that regardless if we go on and win the appeal and prove we did nothing wrong, we will still be labelled as cheats by a lot of the idiots out there. Mud sticks. I've lost count on how many times on social media I've seen Snake called a rapist over the past 3-4 years despite the fact that his innocence was proven (and it wasn't even rape that he was charged with).

People believe what they want to believe. And most will want to believe the worst about Manly simply because they don't like us anyway.

Last edited:
It's not hate, it's envy.
All Westies are envious of the magnificent Northern Beaches lifestyle.
We should pity them. They can't helm where they were born and were constantly taunted by wooden spoons.

Seems to me like Toddy takes his lessons from Joseph Goebbels

"The NRL follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.[2]"
Todd Goebbels.jpg

Quote by Todd Geobbels

From the limited information you have you may be right.

And why the penalty is as many are describing it “ hit with a wet lettuce”.

Of course all the wankers on social media have us 1.5 million over the cap, paying players with brown paper bags, two sets of books and have been systematically rorting the system for 10 years and so want our two GF’s stripped!!

All the time with Toggy Greenslime smiling on the sidelines.

It’s a stich up, we know it, he knows it but it’s a pity the rest of the Rugby League community don’t!
They might know it soon... as has been pointed out already, despite the “light” punishment, Manly are choosing to fight the ruling. To do so will cost dollars. Therefore it can be assumed Scott Penn is confident we’ll win, especially if it ends up in the courts. And when it does, surely damages comes into the equation.

So have we officially appealed yet? I hope so, failure to do so in my eyes is an admission of guilt. Plus i see this as the only way documents will be released and the truths to come out, one way or another

So have we officially appealed yet? I hope so, failure to do so in my eyes is an admission of guilt. Plus i see this as the only way documents will be released and the truths to come out, one way or another

Yes , announced in a members email last week!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8