Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
There’s no way Bozo is going to just bend over and cop Greenberg having his way with him. No way in the world. Bozo will use every single venue available to him to throw back at Toddy. You’re talking about a man who has been involved in the game, in multiple eras, having his reputation forever tarnished by a little worm nobody. Go get him Bozo.

You dont have to convince me of that ;)

Toddy might be a politician but he now has a more experienced one above him on the commish. Combine that with this Bozo thing and maybe Toddles has made a rather large miscalculation on this one.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Have a listen to Rothfield on NRL360

He’s just defamed Scott Penn BIG TIME!!

Claims DCE has been paid $400k outside the Cap

And Dylan $100k outside Cap

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ikin and Kent supporting Bozo, Slothfield into him, defamation time if they don’t have this absolutely 100% right.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Strange how things turn out:

Greensteen poaches Hasler. Nothing to see here.*

Greentambourineberg covers up the Ryan Tandy story. Nothing to see here.

Greensleevesberg covers up the Barba issue. Nothing to see here.

*Around the same time, ZtH is sacked by Perry. The former launches a vendetta against the latter, net result: we wind up with Kelly.

Prior to that, Toovey (apparently) invites A. Johns into the club. Johns apparently invites some of his unsavoury friends with him. This won’t end well.

Meanwhile Toovey sadly lacks the wit to understand that he needs to move with the times, not keep replicating the tired old Hasler on-field formula. This won’t end well for him. He backs the other joint owners. That won’t end well either.

Net result: Fulton and his family come in, destroying the joint to save the joint.

The Penn family continue to over promise and under deliver in the results department, but more importantly on the Brookvale Oval front.

Perry, Toovey and the ex-St Disgustine’s headmaster, must be laughing right now.

On a positive note, we have been through worse.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member

*Around the same time, ZtH is sacked by Perry. The former launches a vendetta against the latter, net result: we wind up with Kelly.

Prior to that, Toovey (apparently) invites A. Johns into the club. Johns apparently invites some of his unsavoury friends with him. This won’t end well.

Meanwhile Toovey sadly lacks the wit to understand that he needs to move with the times, not keep replicating the tired old Hasler on-field formula. This won’t end well for him. He backs the other joint owners. That won’t end well either.

Net result: Fulton and his family come in, destroying the joint to save the joint.

The Penn family continue to over promise and under deliver in the results department, but more importantly on the Brookvale Oval front.

Perry, Toovey and the St Disgustine’s headmaster, must be laughing right now.

I know it’s not exactly funny but I had to rate your post that way!!

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Rothfield has literally accused Penn of signing off on the DCE backflip contract, after Joe Kelly refused to sign it off, due to the illegality of said contract. Kelly then quit.

Un fkn believable, if true.

HappilyManly

Journey Man

Perry, Toovey and the ex-St Disgustine’s headmaster, must be laughing right now.

The life of a Warringan :giggle:

Kevinward777

First Grader
You dont have to convince me of that ;)

Toddy might be a politician but he now has a more experienced one above him on the commish. Combine that with this Bozo thing and maybe Toddles has made a rather large miscalculation on this one.
As a lifelong Manly supporter, one thing I understand with absolute clarity is that Bob Fulton is nobodies patsy. He’s never laid down in over 50 years in the game. Let’s hope our greatest ever player aims up. We might get a clearer indication on how Boze is going to approach this by how Ray Hadley responds this week. Todd may have stuffed up big time with his insinuations regarding Bozo. Another interesting point is the way coaches are speaking a united language regarding how the game is being officiated. Interesting times. One thing is becoming apparent, the men who have bled playing this game their entire life are speaking out against the NRL hierarchy.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Rothfield has literally accused Penn of signing off on the DCE backflip contract, after Joe Kelly refused to sign it off, due to the illegality of said contract. Kelly then quit.

Un fkn believable, if true.
Rothfield and Greenberg attend the same place of worship. What would you expect?

conanu

Bencher
No chance until the club decides whether to appeal mate. If we don't appeal we are about $30k in the hole and can't sign anyone without offloading someone first. We will need to offload someone anyways, just to free up money to upgrade guys to fill our 30 man squad before july 1.

How are we in the hole 30k? Greenturds exact comment in the press conference was that "They are well and truly below the cap this year" how could you know that we are 30k in the hole, as it is a very strange figure to come up with.?

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 7 8 -47 18