Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The NRL still haven’t passed on penalties to the Player Managers involved in the Parra scandal. We could be waiting until Ben Trbojevic retires before we see any result with this.
Will never happen. A close mate of Todds is one of the player managers who is also the cousin of the ceo of parra at the time....not hard to figure it out

Will never happen. A close mate of Todds is one of the player managers who is also the cousin of the ceo of parra at the time....not hard to figure it out
Sounds like a Jerry Springer special:

“My best friend’s brother, who is actually my sister’s uncle, is the CEO at Parramatta, where the chief cellar man is my father, but only after gender reassignment, because before that he was my mother...”

I think all the smarties would know about the Parra debacle & I think that’s why there is this stand-off. Anyone in trouble in club land would be jamming this up Toddy’s backside. I think his use by date is approaching.

Potential directors of the wealthy Bulldogs leagues club include a former bankrupt, a man banned from being a used car dealer, mates of Eddie Obeid and the architect of the Bulldogs salary cap rort.

If there is nothing serious to answer for, then if this delay interferes with Manly's recruitment, surely there MUST be compensation given by the League. Otherwise Manly have been so far penalised by having their contracts with held, a major penalty, for what possibly will be a minor infringement.

If there is little to answer for, Manly League must seek compensation and we as a supporters community must petition the League for wrongful punishment. We must not be quiet about this if what is suspected, comes to pass. We should get on every site and bag the League, no matter the Manly haters responses, and let them know they have failed the supporters of the northern suburbs.
Easy to say Bear, but how many people actually DO complain? People whinge here, but everyone should write demanding an explanation / result, or the whole Manly fanbase boycott any official NRL sponsors products and services.

I have taken inspiration from your actions Ryan. Today I emailed the NRL and Australian Sports Commission for the 3rd time sharing my thoughts on the way the game is generally being run by the current administration and how the CEO should step down before he ends up in jail.

It probably does nothing except making me feel a little better but hey, it only takes 5 minutes.

Easy to say Bear, but how many people actually DO complain? People whinge here, but everyone should write demanding an explanation / result, or the whole Manly fanbase boycott any official NRL sponsors products and services.

You're quite right Ryan. I've been remiss myself so I cant point the finger at anyone on this forum. I think though there is nothing that can be done until the final result comes through at which time we will know what Manly is finally being crucified for. It is then that, if we do see serious injustice, that action should probably be taken by the club and supporters en masse

I wrote a letter about a month ago asking for explanations on a few things, which was not responded to, I followed up with a telephone call and was told that the public relations team only respond to only those they deem necessary to do so.

On that basis that would mean that that they would only respond to the ones they want and hide behind the cloak of silence - therefore I would suggest that I want hear anything.

This morning on Fox they interviewed Trent and he admitted that it is not this year so much, as it has halted player retention and recruitment for next year and he would hope the matter is resolved in the next 2 weeks.

It got a run on BBS this morning without mentioning the sham CEO so we can only hope. I mean there is so much smoke ,shady deals and things done in the night that he won’t want to come out in the daylight with this piece of work.
Maybe with a bit of coverage the blinds will be pulled back to let the sun shine in on the smelly subterranean world of Greenburg and rid the game of this vermin

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8