Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Is anyone able to explain why we can't sign players for 2019. I would think with a number of players coming off contract this year we would have a few mill to spend. Can't remember any other club being stopped from signing players for future years.
Manly still haven't complied with the NRL rule to have a 30 man roster prior to round 1.

Can't see the NRL registering anything till we are compliant.

There is another Club who has also been given extra time to complete their 30 man roster.
Forget which one it is.

Manly still haven't complied with the NRL rule to have a 30 man roster prior to round 1.

Can't see the NRL registering anything till we are compliant.

There is another Club who has also been given extra time to complete their 30 man roster.
Forget which one it is.

We were given an exception. Refer previous posts.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
I imagine it was a lot but nothing compared to the amount he put into Shayne Haynes retirement fund around the same time.

Hmm, I wonder if Shayne Hayne went to vegas after the Grand Final to celebrate his retirement.

Of course Hayne was there. It would be odd to have a post GF celebration without their MOM!

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
In today's Newcastle paper it told Manly fans will need to remain patient as Toddy has requested more information (to elaborate more on the defence) from The Manly club in response to the clubs delivered responses. Toddy will need time to "digest" the info before making a decision.

Guys this is month's away from finalisation. So where does that put us with the number 29 & 30 players to be compliant for this year? I know we have been given an extension, but does that place the club if we have a run of injuries?

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
In today's Newcastle paper it told Manly fans will need to remain patient as Toddy has requested more information (to elaborate more on the defence) from The Manly club in response to the clubs delivered responses. Toddy will need time to "digest" the info before making a decision.

Guys this is month's away from finalisation. So where does that put us with the number 29 & 30 players to be compliant for this year? I know we have been given an extension, but does that place the club if we have a run of injuries?
It places us up ship creek.
Which is where he wants us to be.
He's either trying to find something and can't or doesn't know what to do with what they've found.
Either way he'll probably announce our guilt asap or our innocence after June 30.

brad

First Grader
This is a business why haven't we got lawyers involved in the holdup ? If Penn has nothing to hide he should be on his door every morning demanding closure, with a lawyer by his side .

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa

Guys this is month's away from finalisation. So where does that put us with the number 29 & 30 players to be compliant for this year? I know we have been given an extension, but where does that place the club if we have a run of injuries?

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Todd needs further info and time to digest?

Surely he just has to come to Brookie and "Look Mr Penn in the eye" to see we haven't done anything wrong. The same tactic he used with Matt Lodge and will use with Carney.

Problem solved.

It's pretty serious this issue of possible salary cap breaches.

You'd think they'd want to knuckle down and get it sorted rather than holding 50k send off parties, fawning over jt and scam's testimonial, drooling over slater's 300th and telling us yet again how awesome they are in terms of women in league, indigenous efforts in league, and how much money they have in the bank as well as how great grassroots footy is being supported whilst announcing 5 new stadiums for the westies of sydney.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18