Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But how close were Des and Teflon. The dogs punted him well after Teflon left the building

We all now how unethical greenturd is. The events of late 2011 and 2012 prove it !! Clock is ticking and sooner or later greenturd will fry!! What are you waiting for owners? If you have a chance to expose this git, go for it!!

We all now how unethical greenturd is. The events of late 2011 and 2012 prove it !! Clock is ticking and sooner or later greenturd will fry!! What are you waiting for owners? If you have a chance to expose this git, go for it!!
Poor use of words for Greenburg

Well if Greenturd has anything on us he missed a golden opportunity to hammer us today.

"Yesterdays unsightly demolition of the highly-regarded Parramatta Eels is testament they have gained an unfair advantage through their heinous practices and deserve severe punishment.

We find Manly guilty of continual, systemic TPA rorting over a 5 year period and fine them $1million, $800k will be deducted from their cap and they will not be able to play for points until round 6.
Signed Toddy."

I guess you've got nothing Turd!

Looks good for us to be exonerated next week when the NRL try to bury it behind the "Immortals" garbage they say will come out. All Greenslime the turdest needs is a story to blot the sun while we are sent to the naughty corner and slapped on the wrist.

Do you read forums Toodles the pathetic?

I hope you are wrong Mark ... but I fear he is a vindictive smear of slime and you may well be right .... unless everyone else starts to move on him for the destruction he is causing the game ... one can only hope

I spoke to Two (2) very prominent Manly officials at the game on Sunday and they both said that all this was was a witch hunt against Manly and that Greenturd had it in for us.
They were convinced that had done nothing wrong and were seething at the NRL's apparent hate of Manly and how we have been made the scapegoat in relation to TPA's . They also said they had no clue when a final decision was going to be made and that the NRL was just dragging the chain just to make things more difficult for us. They also mentioned they operated well below the salary cap last season which was also forced upon them by the NRL with their failure to register both Stewart and Matai's insurance claims.
Nothing really new there but just confirming what supporters are feeling !

I spoke to Two (2) very prominent Manly officials at the game on Sunday and they both said that all this was was a witch hunt against Manly and that Greenturd had it in for us.
They were convinced that had done nothing wrong and were seething at the NRL's apparent hate of Manly and how we have been made the scapegoat in relation to TPA's . They also said they had no clue when a final decision was going to be made and that the NRL was just dragging the chain just to make things more difficult for us. They also mentioned they operated well below the salary cap last season which was also forced upon them by the NRL with their failure to register both Stewart and Matai's insurance claims.

Very very clear they dislike us / Penns / Club intensely.

Just impossible to see how an organisation meant to provide and protect “ their brand “ can have so many favourites and so many they couldn’t give a toss about.

In reality that is a very sad situation.

It highlights the fact that the NRL have the wrong people in the job. A former CEO in Greenburg’s position is always a recipe for trouble. His running of the game is plagued with inconsistency, an absence of transparency and an absence of set published rules and obvious preferential treatment to certain clubs and players. It is so obvious that at times is briefly touched upon by the press until they are shut down. It is a blight on the game and it’s history IMO.

It's easy to be bias as we are all passionate manly supporters, but if this is the feeling held by us outsiders looking in and is shared by those who are actually dealing with it firsthand, then we gave no choice but to stand up for ourselves From a legal viewpoint. If the damage can be quantified and evidence produced then we should stick it too them. If They are going to make things hard for us regardless why not push back? Poking the bear doesn't matter if the bear is gonna bite you anyway.

Seeing the back of Greenberg shrouded in scandal and dishonour would make me so happy, this undercurrent of innuendo and duplicitous behaviour just needs to get strong enough to pull him under. It could end not only his career in NRL but it could take all sports admin opportunities opportunities away from him in the future. He appears to deserve AT LEAST this.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8