[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

JakeyB789

Reserve Grader
Look at the Bulldogs now. Stuck at the bottom of the ladder for years now with no real sign of improvement. That’s the way we are headed with this moron’s continued poor recruitment and team selection. Piss him off now before he runs the club any further into the ground than it already is

XV-1

First Grader
While we were shafted by tue refs, WTF was Des thinking with him team selection today.

Putting Funa at 5/8th was a monumental stuff up. Because of that, our left side attack was DEAD.

We signed Lawton as a hooker, yet played him at 2nd row.
Croker is a 5/8 and Des still played him at hooker.

WTF wasn't Croker at 5/8 and Lawton at hooker?

If we did not have injuries, Suli would still be playing centre and Jetski and Sirro 2nd row.
There would be no Harper, Schuster, Haumole and Sipley playing first grade.

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
While we were shafted by tue refs, WTF was Des thinking with him team selection today.

Putting Funa at 5/8th was a monumental stuff up. Because of that, our left side attack was DEAD.

If we did not have injuries, Suli would still be playing centre and Jetski and Sirro 2nd row.
Sorry mate, I can’t agree with you here. We had 10 regular first graders out today and 4 of them have played 5/8 before (Schu, Foran, Cust, Walker) We also had no second rowers available.
You really can’t blame Des for that.
Croker has been improving each week at 9 and this is his first year there, I can see why Des wouldn’t want to change that.

Ryan

Journey Man

This is why I find it.....hmmmm....amusing to say the least that a group here came out with the re-hashing of old posts and the I told you so posts and threads (after only a very few wins) . We are .500. 6 losses, 6 wins. Things can turn REALLY quickly.

Make no mistake, The Knights were AWFUL. If they were The Storm....could you imagine?

Not many teams would have lost to those Knights tonight.

Moops

Bencher
This is why I find it.....hmmmm....amusing to say the least that a group here came out with the re-hashing of old posts and the I told you so posts and threads (after only a very few wins) . We are .500. 6 losses, 6 wins. Things can turn REALLY quickly.

Make no mistake, The Knights were AWFUL. If they were The Storm....could you imagine?

At least I won't have to read any Captain Hindsight posts for a few weeks!!

Many posters were even laughing at Parramatta in another thread because they slumped to 9-3...

The Who

Journey Man

Are you forgetting how many players we had out?
The Shoe, Guaca, Foran, Sir-Loin, then we played with 12 men for 20 minutes, got no penalties which must be a record, had Tenterfield injured, god knows how many on report....

XV-1

First Grader

Do you really think we can beat the Cowboys without DCE, Jake and Turbo when we couldn't beat schiit Newcastle with those 3 playing.

Des will put Walker back at fullback, Suli to half and Funa to replace Jake.

If Croker was 5/8 and Lawton at hooker today, we would have won - for certain

Ryan

Journey Man
The Shoe, Guaca, Foran, Sir-Loin, then we played with 12 men for 20 minutes, got no penalties which must be a record, had Tenterfield injured, god knows how many on report....

Nope, 12. And all things considered, we are kicking arse, especially on the ladder.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately

Yeah Funa offered nothing at 6 and, as you say, we have a 6 (that won a heap of games for us in that position) in croker ..

We never looked threatening in attack except for one excellent heads-up play by DCE... there was no threat on the other side of the ruck .

I think Des screwed the pooch today...

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Unfortunately it really doesn't change the Funa at 6 decision.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Do you really think we can beat the Cowboys without DCE, Jake and Turbo when we couldn't beat schiit Newcastle with those 3 playing.

I'd suggest DCE and Jake will play

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Could I add Newcastle without Ponga, honestly he is the only top player they have.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Last top 4 finish - 2012 Not to mention the disgraceful position he left the dogs. It's clear the game has passed him by.

We haven't got the money to get out of the hole he is digging us unlike the muts. Time to sack him now.

When your solution to a problem is to sign your mate Foran who is finished like you it shows you have no plan for the future you just reach for the past,
Thoughts?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18