[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Damien2812

Bencher
Not sure how true the resigning rumours are but seriously who else will coach Manly? That's probably the reason why the extention will happen.

madmax

Bencher
I’ve just had a brain explosion!!!! Maybe the players are aware of the contract standoff between the club & Des & are pissed off with club hence their lackadaisical attitude & want him to extend? Maybe now on hearing about the 2 year extension they’ll be a different team & throttle Souths lolololol.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Todd Payten is talking player changes after 3 games of unacceptable results... we are up to 12 games and the coach wont even call players out for their performances and can somehow "see the effort" in one of the worst 'efforts' i have seen from a Manly side... not one regular player sacked on form in over 3 months of losing...

The Waratahs put up with 5 games of unacceptable results before holding the coach responsible... we are up to 12 games and we offer a further 2 years...

We are destined to failure for years to come and it all starts at the top... thank you Penns for giving such a minor f*ck about the rugby league team in your business portfolio...

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It’s time for Des to be made football manager, look at Ciraldo as head coach and Flanagan as his assistant..

Jigzkiller

Bencher
Last top 4 finish - 2012 Not to mention the disgraceful position he left the dogs. It's clear the game has passed him by.

We haven't got the money to get out of the hole he is digging us unlike the muts. Time to sack him now.

When your solution to a problem is to sign your mate Foran who is finished like you it shows you have no plan for the future you just reach for the past,

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Why football manager ? You think this bloke listens to other people ?
How the hell does it help making a failed coach football manager? Only winner is the him when he pockets 400k. As far away from the team the better
You may well be correct, my thought is Des does have a lot of experience and this experience could mentor a new coach in dealing with the front office which has been an ongoing issue for years.

The Who

Journey Man
Last top 4 finish - 2012 Not to mention the disgraceful position he left the dogs. It's clear the game has passed him by.

We haven't got the money to get out of the hole he is digging us unlike the muts. Time to sack him now.

When your solution to a problem is to sign your mate Foran who is finished like you it shows you have no plan for the future you just reach for the past,
It would have been a lot cheaper to sack him before the club extended his contract.
Whoever made that decision should be sacked also.

Luke_m

Reserve Grader
Hasler is ruining his reputation I use to love the bloke now I’m starting to hate him !!!

Pull your finger out Des and make some changes otherwise you’ll be know as the coach who got manly’s first spoon !!!

Hope people at the club actually read these forums because soon they will be left with no members for next year

Penns have also got to go if they don’t want to invest more time and money into the club to turn it around then piss them off

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18