[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I went and cheered us on vs Raiders 3 weeks ago.

My love for this team is not results driven. Sure its easy to turn up on GF day every 3 or 4 years like many do.

I still love it when the going is tough as well.

Manly Forever.

(you fair weather fans can do as you please, I am not here to judge but come back soon)

Last edited:

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I went and cheered us on vs Raiders 3 weeks ago.

My love for this team is not results driven. Sure its easy to turn up on GF day every 3 or 4 years like many do.

I still love it when the going is tough as well.

Manly Forever.

(you fair weather fans can do as you please, I am not here to juudge but come back soon)
Good point , I’ve never seen so many Manly fans as I did on GF day , 2008, they say 65,000 turned up !!

Where the **** are they the rest of the time?

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Good point , I’ve never seen so many Manly fans as I did on GF day , 2008, they say 65,000 turned up !!

Where the **** are they the rest of the time?

Yeah i am the same Mark, it was an amazing day.

I often wonder what would of happened had the Storm won. Seriously they only had Cameron Smith and Ryan Hoffman in the crowd cheering for them.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yeah i am the same Mark, it was an amazing day.

I often wonder what would of happened had the Storm won. Seriously they only had Cameron Smith and Ryan Hoffman in the crowd cheering for them.
It was , but where did all those fans go ???

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Like I say, if you want to kick people when they are down (and as you can see in this post you've just created showing no empathy, or care for other people), that says more about you than me, despite you trying to make it personal. Unfortunately, your type of posts epitomizes the millennial mindset of not caring about anyone, but yourself - unwilling to try and consider WHY a person feels or acts the way they do.

Anyways, @Koko22 , like I said before mate, I'm sorry you feel that way, and we are all feeling the pain atm. Hang tough mate, because like I've said before, these crappy times make the good times so much sweeter.

Same goes for everyone - we are all in this together - let's not cannibalize each other like robbiea is trying to do here. Let's use this forum to vent, debate, discuss stuff - remember we all want the same thing.
@Koko22 is gone mate ,he actually sticks to his word.
I applaud him.

Ryan

Journey Man
@Koko22 is gone mate ,he actually sticks to his word.
I applaud him.
I'm glad for you. As mentioned, you're the one that has to consider your actions (and who you want to be) when you're thinking about your life while you go to sleep.

If you're happy being the bloke that boots people when they are down, shows no empathy or care for other human beings, and will dismiss people at the drop of the hat, you have to live with that, and yourself.

Hey, some people are born evil, and if that's your role, at least you're embracing it.

On the flipside, my opinion is the club needs every fan and member they can get ! Are you a paying member robbiea? I'm thinking probably not So what gives you the right to tell@Koko22 to piss off ? As I said, self centred, I'm the centre of the world Millennial attitude. I hope Koko comes back so we can turn him around and inspire some hope.

And I'll ALWAYS defend fans and posters from people like you that take the proverbial knife to them after they share their hurt or disappointment. THAT'S why I have so many run ins here. And I'll continue to do so. I'm just glad the more open minded empathetic people are starting to have a voice against your mob.

Last edited:

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Sorry mate ,I lack empathy & do suffer fools.
A lot of wrong conclusions here ,which matches your negative ,blame game,"Im writing a letter",petition starting ,mentality.
So seeing as I am a paying ,Gen X , Club member ,Does that mean I do now have the right to say what I want according to your whackjob theories ?
Take your happy pills little Snowflake.

Last edited:

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Good bye ,don't let the door hit your arse on the way out .
Good and bad ,thick and thin.
Always Manly.
Forever.

I'm glad for you. As mentioned, you're the one that has to consider your actions (and who you want to be) when you're thinking about your life while you go to sleep.

If you're happy being the bloke that boots people when they are down, shows no empathy or care for other human beings, and will dismiss people at the drop of the hat, you have to live with that, and yourself.

Hey, some people are born evil, and if that's your role, at least you're embracing it.

On the flipside, my opinion is the club needs every fan and member they can get ! Are you a paying member robbiea? I'm thinking probably not So what gives you the right to tell@Koko22 to piss off ? As I said, self centred, I'm the centre of the world Millennial attitude. I hope Koko comes back so we can turn him around and inspire some hope.

And I'll ALWAYS defend fans and posters from people like you that take the proverbial knife to them after they share their hurt or disappointment. THAT'S why I have so many run ins here. And I'll continue to do so. I'm just glad the more open minded empathetic people are starting to have a voice against your mob.

I'm really not keen to wade into this but I feel compelled to against my better judgement.

To go on the attack and state someone lacks empathy, is self centred and above all that someone IS EVIL for the original post is in my view heavy handed.

If someone wants to quit on supporting the club after a few losses then that is their perogative as a grown adult.......not something I can get my head around but each to their own.

But to then claim a poster is telling them to p*ss off or is putting the proverbial knife in for a fairly benign post, one that seems more about showing a commitment to the club through thick and than a personal attack.....I dunno, as I said, seems heavy handed.

Emotional time sure, but lets all play nice.

Ryan

Journey Man
Sorry mate ,I lack empathy & do suffer fools.
A lot of wrong conclusions here ,which matches your negative ,blame game,"Im writing a letter",petition starting ,mentality.
So seeing as I am a paying ,Gen X , Club member ,Does that mean I do now have the right to say what I want according to your whackjob theories ?
Take your happy pills little Snowflake.

Now you're bagging someone who actually takes initiative for the club, you are really that low of a specimen haha.

That petition was taken by Grant Mayer and Graham Annesley and was presented to Morris Iemma who committed 10M to the club, by the state government, and was part of the funds in trust for the centre of excellence.

What have you done ya overweight grub (I'll happily be a little snowflake) apart from bag others and tell passionate fans to wrack off ?

And no. No person has the right to tell ANY other member or fan to piss off. Our right is to support, listen, debate, and empathise with fellow supporters, particularly those who are hurting about the club.

Bagging me for making the effort to bind up a professional petition on behalf of our members and club. Give yourself an uppercut !

Ryan

Journey Man
I'm really not keen to wade into this but I feel compelled to against my better judgement.

To go on the attack and state someone lacks empathy, is self centred and above all that someone IS EVIL for the original post is in my view heavy handed.

If someone wants to quit on supporting the club after a few losses then that is their perogative as a grown adult.......not something I can get my head around but each to their own.

But to then claim a poster is telling them to p*ss off or is putting the proverbial knife in for a fairly benign post, one that seems more about showing a commitment to the club through thick and than a personal attack.....I dunno, as I said, seems heavy handed.

Emotional time sure, but lets all play nice.
Not surprised Disco. You'll always take the opp. to sink the slipper in to me as well, every time. But thanks for your typical input.

And you were keen ...keen as mustard. You always attach on the back of comments to or about me like sea plancton. Simple as that.

If you jump on the it's okay to tell members and fans to piss off, you're also in the flop category too. Try reading his following comments before you bleat about being heavy handed.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Not surprised Disco. You'll always take the opp. to sink the slipper in to me as well, every time. But thanks for your typical input.

And you were keen ...keen as mustard. You always attach on the back of comments to or about me like sea plancton. Simple as that.
Boy oh boy.

No sinking the slipper, no personal attack on you, in fact it was only this morning I realised "Merchant of Doom" wasn't a new member.

Just saying, calling someone Evil for the original post seems heavy handed.

Ryan

Journey Man
Boy oh boy.

No sinking the slipper, no personal attack on you, in fact it was only this morning I realised "Merchant of Doom" wasn't a new member.

Just saying, calling someone Evil for the original post seems heavy handed.
ComPLETELY disagree. Why was Koko saying what he's saying? He's just vocalising what others have said, in a different way. Many others have said they aren't being members. Or they'll watch games on replay. According to you and robbiea, should they all not let them hit the door on the way out?

How bloody narrow minded.

They are venting because they are passionate, upset and frustrated. The fact that you don't get that shows you and robbiea lack emotional EQ.

You and I BOTH know Koko will be back tomorrow. Hell watch the games. He'll go to the games like the rest of us. So to tell him to buggar off, and you to support that stance - is heavy handed.

Show some damned empathy ffs. There's no reason to be rude pigs about it.

Ryan

Journey Man
P.S. I'll always back and support people who are fans of this club because we are a community, regardless of how they vocalise or vent their frustration or disappointment.

That means if I read or see anyone telling other people cya, or don't let the door hit you on the way out, I'll take them to task too.

Simple as that.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
You called someone evil for being unmoved by another stating they wanted to stop supporting a footy club....

C'mon......evil

Ryan

Journey Man
You called someone evil for being unmoved by another stating they wanted to stop supporting a footy club....

C'mon......evil
And not surprisingly , you seem to have missed his Bears comment, the little snowflake comment, the bagging the effort comments (I won't list them all) but it went on and on etc etc etc.

But that's how you roll.

And kicking someone when they are obviously down and upset IS evil (Koko may be way more passionate about the team than you or robbiea) and he snapped. But you and him can't see past the ends of your noses.

Can't believe you support that. Actually, scratch that. Yes I can.

Ryan

Journey Man

C'mon......evil
Anyways, fact is you and robbiea don't know anyones mental state , so if telling someone to not let the door hit them on the way out when they were seeking empathy was a person's final straw for them, and they did something about it, geez

How would you feel then? Having their blood on your hands ? Hence - yes - evil.

How about supporting each other. I know that's novel.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
No skin of my nose big guy.
As I previously stated ,no other person on this site gets into as many p1ssing matches as you.
This says a lot of your character.
Our views are generally 180 degrees apart ,and usually I try to ignore your negative ,blame gaming BS.
Time to take a chill pill in addition to your serotonin boosters.
You clearly have a massive case of angry, little big man syndrome.

Ryan

Journey Man
No skin of my nose big guy.
As I previously stated ,no other person on this site gets into as many p1ssing matches as you.
This says a lot of your character.
Our views are generally 180 degrees apart ,and usually I try to ignore your negative ,blame gaming BS.
Time to take a chill pill in addition to your serotonin boosters.
You clearly have a massive case of angry, little big man syndrome.

Least I'm not an stanky overweight slob like you mate. Maybe look in the mirror before you critique anyone elses physique, how about that ? And how about your melon? Haha.

And I'll continue to get in spats with bullies like you. As I said, how would you feel if your heartless comment to Koko was the final straw and he did something about it? Bloods on your hands.

So keep lashing out. I hope the guilts eating you up. I on the otherhand will support the community , members and fans here.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Unlike you ,I am very happy with my looks and mindset.
What became of your "play the ball ,not the man "mantra.?
As usual ,hypocitical as ever.
Time for bed ,you are most likely drunk and alone.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18