[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ryan

Journey Man
Unlike you ,I am very happy with my looks and mindset.
What became of your "play the ball ,not the man "mantra.?
As usual ,hypocitical as ever.
Time for bed ,you are most likely drunk and alone.

You called me angry little big man , then whinge when you're replied in kind haha.

Anyways, all good tubby mctubs. Dad bods are apparently in anyways , so ya might do well haha

Edit: and nah, I'm binging Cobra Kai, next to my missus, kids in their rooms, and I'm snuggling with my pets.

Ryan

Journey Man
I apologise to the rest of the site for this dribble above.
I do not suffer fools very well and was provoked.
I love you all.
"The End"
Apart from Koko. And me. And fools. And anyone who says they are done through frustration, even though we know they'll be back 5 minutes later.

Anyone except them.

And if you weren't heartless and told a member and fan to not hit the door in the way out, you wouldn't have been provoked.

I'm just sorry you don't get it.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Sorry @BOZO , I'll always defend passionate fans who are upset and disappointed from those telling them to basically piss off from the club. @Koko22 has every right to vent and be upset how he chooses without numbnuts telling him to wrack off.

In fact, I'm disappointed you wrote a response to me, rather than the perpetrator. Never thought you'd align with bullies, but whatever.
I did not respond to you because I aligned with any one else
I responded to you because you were upset and I was only trying to give you advise feathered friend
That no one can upset us without our consent .
Peoples words have no power when you do not respond to them and give them power
So try and not respond and take things at heart .
Every one is defined by their own conduct .

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I apologise to the rest of the site for this dribble above.
I do not suffer fools very well and was provoked.
I love you all.
"The End"
We are all dribblers in our own right feathered friend and some times our passionate views get the better of us .
We love you too

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Anyways, fact is you and robbiea don't know anyones mental state , so if telling someone to not let the door hit them on the way out when they were seeking empathy was a person's final straw for them, and they did something about it, geez

How would you feel then? Having their blood on your hands ? Hence - yes - evil.

How about supporting each other. I know that's novel.

I've not said anything to Koko, Ive simply come in and said calling someone evil for being unmoved about someone deciding to stop supporting a footy club is heavy handed but hey, we likely just have differing opinions on evil.

I'm also acutely aware of mental health concerns thus I've refrained from name calling or attacking an individual. My discusion has been around the use of language in the case calling someone evil.

You seem quite aware of the impact online discussion can have on an individual, but at the same time have used the below language?

Do you know Robbiea's mental state?

Are you not concerned your use of language could be the final straw?

It swings both ways mate.

Hey, some people are born evil, and if that's your role, at least you're embracing it.

What have you done ya overweight grub

you're also in the flop category too. .

There's no reason to be rude pigs about it.

Least I'm not an stanky overweight slob like you mate.

Anyways, all good tubby mctubs.

Last edited:

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Anyhoo, I'm sure people want to get back to talking Hasler.

I think ultimately having him start 2023 is the right call but I'd be keeping a close eye on things and if real improvement isn't demonstrated by round 8-10 Id be making moves

Last edited:

Ryan

Journey Man
I did not respond to you because I aligned with any one else
I responded to you because you were upset and I was only trying to give you advise feathered friend
That no one can upset us without our consent .
Peoples words have no power when you do not respond to them and give them power
So try and not respond and take things at heart .
Every one is defined by their own conduct .

The only reason I responded to you mate, was because I heard recently you took a hiatus from the site because of the abusive messages and comments you were receiving, so thought you'd get it. In fact, I told them you were just both positive and harmless, and it's why when you WERE away I linked you into comments, to show you, you were still part of the community and in our thought's.

I'd hope you'd understand.

Ryan

Journey Man
I've not said anything to Koko, Ive simply come in and said calling someone evil for being unmoved about someone deciding to stop supporting a footy club is heavy handed but hey, we likely just have differing opinions on evil.

I'm also acutely aware of mental health concerns thus I've refrained from name calling or attacking an individual. My discusion has been around the use of language in the case calling someone evil.

You seem quite aware of the impact online discussion can have on an individual, but at the same time have used the below language?

Do you know Robbiea's mental state?

Are you not concerned your use of language could be the final straw?

It swings both ways mate.

Yet AGAIN you've paraphrased just me, and none of robbiea's comments, so your agenda is very clear. You're either being pedantic, or not very bright - I'm not sure which one - and you still don't get it - which amazes me.

As I've stated, you don't know anyone's headspace. Someone who comes here, obviously distraught by the clubs current state of affairs, and makes an emotional plea or statement, versus someone who's willing to diminish them as humans are in very different headspaces (when it comes to Manly). Now, you won't get that of course - so there's no reason to continue arguing with you.

The fact robbiea has used thank you, laughing emotives to your comments should tell you how ridiculous you are, because he was the originator of the comments, and certainly hasn't held back either - but that's all okay with you, and you haven't brought those comments up in the slightest.

Best we leave it there. I'm sure you'll attach to someone elses comments to or about me in the near future like one of the otos in a goldfish tank and/or a human paraquat, because that's what you do, as seen here and many, many other examples.

The reason for that, is I'll continue to defend those being picked on or abused here (unlike you), because I'd like those people they aren't alone, we are all feeling the pain when it comes to footy, and we are on this ride together (mostly, besides a few like you, that go all in on koko - like you and robbiea have - you by supporting his views). Cyber bullies.

Ryan

Journey Man
We've got a modern day Robin Hood here, hilarious 🤣

Here comes the posse - hahaha. You're just disappointed - one will stand up to the many. You're one of the worst agitators. Hence the "we've" got a modern day Robin Hood here - typical bullies isolation comment & tactic, talking on behalf of what appears a number.

Rawhide ! :rofl:

Talk for yourself @47MVEagle - be an individual, not a sheep mate - it's very unbecoming. Want me to share a few private messages I've gotten about you? hahaha. I won't do it obviously, that's mean, but I'll just say I'm very much not alone.

47MVEagle

Bencher
Here comes the posse - hahaha. You're just disappointed - one will stand up to the many. You're one of the worst agitators. Hence the "we've" got a modern day Robin Hood here - typical bullies isolation comment & tactic, talking on behalf of what appears a number.

Rawhide ! :rofl:

Talk for yourself @47MVEagle - be an individual, not a sheep mate - it's very unbecoming. Want me to share a few private messages I've gotten about you? hahaha. I won't do it obviously, that's mean, but I'll just say I'm very much not alone.
You need help & the type of help you need won't be found picking fights with people on internet forums.

You obviously have an anger problem & obviously desperately crave recognition with the constant bignoting of yourself.

You need to learn to like yourself for who you are instead of seeking online validation because as mentioned, you won't find what you think you need here.

Ryan

Journey Man
He doesn't automatically get an extension, mate. There will be several significant changes to how the football department operates (Read: Des will lose a lot of control, and he will have to get us top six or above at the end of 2023 to get his extension.) Personally, I think its a good result, and I am far from a rusted-on Des disciple

THIS, is how a gentleman, someone with empathy, and who is a good bloke replies to a 35 year long supporter who's frustrated, disappointed and let down.

Please see a response from a good person.

Ryan

Journey Man
You need help & the type of help you need won't be found picking fights with people on internet forums.

You obviously have an anger problem & obviously desperately crave recognition with the constant bignoting of yourself.

You need to learn to like yourself for who you are instead of seeking online validation because as mentioned, you won't find what you think you need here.

Stop talking on behalf of the forum @47MVEagle (I assure you, many are frustrated at your antics) - don't make me do it, because I WILL show you. Stop being part of a posse and use cyber bullying tactics.

You're just stroppy the one, will stand up against the many and won't go to water and back down, despite you're trying (as seen in this whiff of a post you've made). I saw your laughing emoticons, and like emoticons after koko's comments. Just shows once again, how mean and spineless you are.

RAWHIDE !

Edit: Anger...hahaha - defending someone is anger according to this bloke. Get a grip, dude.

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
THIS, is how a gentleman, someone with empathy, and who is a good bloke replies to a 35 year long supporter who's frustrated, disappointed and let down.

Please see a response from a good person.
Thanks, @Merchant Of Doom ; however, please don't describe me as a good bloke too often, as it will go a long way towards ruining my reputation on here. I am sure some of the posters on here use different phrases/words to depict my character from time to time. @:cool: Some more often than others :p@:cool:

47MVEagle

Bencher
Stop talking on behalf of the forum @47MVEagle (I assure you, many are frustrated at your antics) - don't make me do it, because I WILL show you. Stop being part of a posse and use cyber bullying tactics.

You're just stroppy the one, will stand up against the many and won't go to water and back down, despite you're trying (as seen in this whiff of a post you've made). I saw your laughing emoticons, and like emoticons after koko's comments. Just shows once again, how mean and spineless you are.

RAWHIDE !

Edit: Anger...hahaha - defending someone is anger according to this bloke. Get a grip, dude.
Hey mate, a quick example of your hypocrisy/self contradiction.

You're here banging on about being an individual, standing on your own 2 feet etc. & accusing me of being part of a posse.

Yet in your previous post to me you said you've got lots of PMs from other members who don't like me as some sort of substantiation of what you're accusing me of.

Isn't that called "recruitment" to back up your opinion of me?

You dopey clown.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

NREagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Whether or not we want Des to remain as coach next year I was relieved the parties met and apparently sorted out the path moving forward instead of letting all the drama continue to fester. Hoping (optimistically) we see a statement from the club soon.

47MVEagle

Bencher
Ooh, "many are frustrated at (my) antics" 🤣

So what? Aren't you the Lone Ranger, defending the little man who can't defend himself?

Why are you then aligning yourself with the many, Han Solo?

Are you drunk?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18