[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
No coach can win a premiership with our current roster

Des keeps persisting with the same game plans the same players and unless he starts to make changes things wont change in 2023
I hope cap gets increased to proposed 12 million offer some space for signings

Des keeps persisting with the same game plans the same players and unless he starts to make changes things wont change in 2023
Having 7 or 8 out injured in the 2nd half of the season doesn't help tho...

Well Des got an extension I have emailed Mestrov telling him he lost a 35 year supporter today I can never support the club again after this farce.
Firstly I would like to congratulate you for your loyal and dedicated 35 year support to our legendary club and being part of our clubs finest moments when we reigned supreme

I can understand your disappointment and frustration for our mediocre season as all proud Manly people are feathered friend

But to give up and walk out on 35 years which includes 8 premiership wins and the record breaking 40 to Nil against the Storm is irrational and unreasonable

Being a proud member of our Legendary club for over 35 years you should know better that set backs do not define us but only our Great come backs do

As you know Our resilient club has overcome much much bigger set backs than 2022 defying super league wars and Mergers and prevailing with premiership wins

We will prevail once again feathered friend and you will come to your senses once again and stick around with all of us passionate and loyal Manly people and rejoice in our next Great come back

God Bless the Manly Sea eagles
For ever and ever
Unto the ages and ages
Amen

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

At moment it's 9.5 so that's a significant increase. But it's proposed at present.
I had a crack at what I think our cap looks like and we should have about 500-700k available.
Is that all, need a couple of hard nosed forwards, maybe a punt on a couple of young tyros at about 350k each.

Having 7 or 8 out injured in the 2nd half of the season doesn't help tho...
Injuries are part of the game

Resilience and over coming adversity is part of a teams character

And if Des wants to use the injury card and build a team culture on EXCUSES in 2023
He will build a weak team culture with straws
and the top teams will blow Manly away again

1662677897863.png

Injuries are part of the game

Resilience and over coming adversity is part of a teams character

And if Des wants to use the injury card and build a team culture on EXCUSES in 2023
He will build a weak team culture with straws
and the top teams will blow Manly away again

View attachment 22265
Think it's a legitimate excuse though Bozo, Schuster never came back match ready and Passeka and Keppie were hardly sighted and Tommy...yeah we know.

I think we could .
But that would mean every player playing to the best of their abilities and having the best season of their careers.
It would mean a team with no fractures and reinvigorated gel.
It would need complete trust in the coach.
It would need far less injuries.
And most of all it would need some old fashioned luck.
Stranger things have happened.

Can you lot start your own bloody Chelsea thread? You're not only discussing another team but another team in another sport in another league on the other side of the world.
Boys boys boys!
Yes I know it’s fun Budgie cause with Chelsea there’s still hope ;-)
In regards to Manly unless Des has a big shake up in his back room staff I think we can expected more of the same in 2023.

I think we could .
But that would mean every player playing to the best of their abilities and having the best season of their careers.
It would mean a team with no fractures and reinvigorated gel.
It would need complete trust in the coach.
It would need far less injuries.
And most of all it would need some old fashioned luck.
Stranger things have happened.
All those things you have said would make a contribution for a better season

A better roster with an upgrade to some players that have peaked in their career and can only produce so much will also help

Dear Des,

I am happy to hear you will still be our coach. You certainly deserve the benefit of the doubt all things considered.

Please URGENTLY address the following issues this pre-season:

1) Get the boys believing they are a part of one whole organism. Without team unity, you have nothing.
2) Get the boys fit. Fitter than everyone else!
3) More spark and variation from dummy half is crucially needed.
4) 3 IN THE TACKLE. Please Des, change your tune. It's a different game now, we will never win the ruck with only 2 in the tackle.

Team selections, although at times frustrating for us fans, we leave to your better judgement.

Thank you for all the good memories, hopefully here's to a few more.

Cheers,
Pete

Good bye ,don't let the door hit your arse on the way out .
Good and bad ,thick and thin.
Always Manly.
Forever.
2022 COVID type empathy example right here. Guess this is society today nowadays. Hope that made you feel better @robbiea , and when you brush your hair and you're looking in the mirror you can smile back at yourself and think, jeez I really kicked someone good n hard when they were down today. Pat's on my back.

Good for you , mate

Smart decision if true. Des is the best coach for Manly at the present time.

Mate ... Des is still there for one reason, and one reason only ... Penn is too tight fisted, to pay him $800,000 to walk away ...

Not one of the club's issues has been resolved or relieved by this piss weak outcome ...

My tin foil hat is telling me to watch this space ... they are further apart than ever ... and shiite will continue to bubble below the surface ...

Penn and Mestrov have made themselves look like two useless old dogs sent to go sit on the porch and lick their own balls ... Neither will relish that role and both will be plotting ...

At moment it's 9.5 so that's a significant increase. But it's proposed at present.
I had a crack at what I think our cap looks like and we should have about 500-700k available.
Any decent manager would have their players salary as a % of the cap, so if the cap goes up their players salary does too.

Not saying that is the case for all but savvy managers would

Yes I know it’s fun Budgie cause with Chelsea there’s still hope ;-)
In regards to Manly unless Des has a big shake up in his back room staff I think we can expected more of the same in 2023.
Funnily enough I know very little about EPL except that Liverpool were my Dad's favourite team and so they're mine and yet, his favourite NRL team was Parra and I always want them to lose. I still feel bad about deathriding them every time they play, more than 20 years after his death. Not enough to be able to stop myself though!

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10