Sack Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we sack Trent

• Total voters
It was the first time Manly conceded 50 points at Brookvale since 2003. It was also equal the most points conceded by Manly at Brookvale.

It was the first time Manly conceded 50 points at Brookvale since 2003. It was also equal the most points conceded by Manly at Brookvale.
And at the end of that season that coach was gone.

If memory serves me correctly, it was after he was told to ‘go...just go Blunt’.

Now it’s Trent’s time to go.

how can anyone in their right mind still support Trent? Hes had 3 years to build this team.. were over the cap somehow.. and we are dreadful. We are also getting worse.. He has lost the dressing room.. his tactics are awful.. he has the worst coaching record in our history.. he doesnt have the right temperament for coaching in my opinion.

Awful awful appointment from day 1...yet we have given him 3 years. Geoff came 9th and that wasnt good enough. FFS. Sack him now and let the new man have a few free hits this season before having a proper go next season.

how can anyone in their right mind still support Trent? Hes had 3 years to build this team.. were over the cap somehow.. and we are dreadful. We are also getting worse.. He has lost the dressing room.. his tactics are awful.. he has the worst coaching record in our history.. he doesnt have the right temperament for coaching in my opinion.

Awful awful appointment from day 1...yet we have given him 3 years. Geoff came 9th and that wasnt good enough. FFS. Sack him now and let the new man have a few free hits this season before having a proper go next season.

And what new man would that be??

Again, we're not actually over the cap. Greenturd said that during his press conference. The whole thing is that we got done for technicalities with TPA's. But our squad is actually cap compliant and always was.

And that's the hardest part to take is that we're being punished despite not actually having cheated the salary cap.

Other than that, I 100% agree with you.

Wishful thinking but keep these sack twenty fabio threads up the top this week and maybe “someone “ important may read this and take notice this week ....

It has become apparent that this coach does not have the ability to allow/foster growth in highly talented young players. The only one in this category that has grown under Barrett is Ned Kelly, but he probably would have under any coach, probably more so.

TT, Dylan, T Wright etc have stagnated under his tutelage. Their growth has been stifled and they are a big chunk of our monies and our hopes.

While Lane, AFB, Jetski etc have come along well, others have stagnated or gone backwards, Perrett for example.

Growing talented youngsters is vital to our future as we don't have the financial capacity to buy players to compete.

We need somebody else or we are going to waste our time and money, be perennial also-ran's and destroy a couple of players careers along the way.
He is not the right person we need.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8