Sack Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Should we sack Trent

• Total voters
Yes he did .... they were noted in Buzz's colume at the bottom after the main reasons of no reruitment manager, no head of Football, no salary cap manager, and a part time reggies coach and 3 other support staff not employed .... but yes he did also mention having to bring his own desk and chairs ... but a reasonable person would accept that he was giving an indication of the general state of affairs and not suggesting that they were the main issue ...... but you carry on and give that as his main reason .....
Please don’t try to say what I am or am not doing. You’ve become quite disrespectful when we interact. John bonasera is the head of football and has been since June. Salary cap is managed by committee not a single person. Usually the committee is recruitment manager, head coach, ceo, football general manager (roughly). Salary cap manager is a job title you’ve just made up. I accept they didn’t have a recruitment manager.

And again for the slow learners .... you have no idea whether that 12 month notice was put into the contract at Manly's insistence ..... your continued assertion that it was Barrett's sinister idea is childish ....
Why on earth would a corporation allow someone to give 12 months notice. I get you’re trying to construct an argument but if someone is quitting and there is a cap on how much admin can be spent why would you create a situation where that amount is more?

And again for the slow learners .... you have no idea whether that 12 month notice was put into the contract at Manly's insistence ..... your continued assertion that it was Barrett's sinister idea is childish ....
And seriously woodsie get over yourself all the little snide remarks throughout because my opinions differ from yours. “Slow learner” and all the other things you drop through. Practice what you preach mate. I don’t insult you every time you post no matter how silly I think it is. Play the ball not the man

Good point .... no I don't know other than Barrett cited his reason as the support staff not provided ..... some validity can be placed on this as we went an entire sason without a recruitment Officer a head of football and a salary cap manager amomgst others ...... but it is my lack of known facts that stops me from drawing absolute conclusions .... when people do and then use those conclusions to abuse someone .... I prefer to present alternate theories .....

..... like Barrett putting a 12 month notice clause in the contract ..... we have no idea which side wanted that .....there is just as good an argument to suggest that having just re-signing Barrett it was done at Manly's insistence ....
You criticize me for drawing conclusions that I state are my opinions while using your own opinions as “facts”. You are a hypocrite of the highest order. Your argument is constantly shifting and then when someone calls you on things you’ve stated you shift your goal posts and insult people.

Pull your head in

Why on earth would a corporation allow someone to give 12 months notice. I get you’re trying to construct an argument but if someone is quitting and there is a cap on how much admin can be spent why would you create a situation where that amount is more?
You hit the nail on the head when you said "why on Earth" .... the answer is we don't know ... therefore to suggest one party did it for nefarious reasons is belly button gazing .... which is my point .... we don't know who or why ....

The football department cap does not come in until 2020 season.

You hit the nail on the head when you said "why on Earth" .... the answer is we don't know ... therefore to suggest one party did it for nefarious reasons is belly button gazing .... which is my point .... we don't know who or why ....
Yes but I don’t think it’s a stretch for me to be able to make some common sense assumptions. This is a forum. Having hired people for years you’re writing in a liability. Having mates that have signed plenty of footy club contracts they remind me of executive contracts. Normally they have a heap of flexibility that allows the company to release at almost not notice to limit liabilities

And seriously woodsie get over yourself all the little snide remarks throughout because my opinions differ from yours. “Slow learner” and all the other things you drop through. Practice what you preach mate. I don’t insult you every time you post no matter how silly I think it is. Play the ball not the man
You started it with your snide comments of me "roaming around" I think you can take it my reponses altered around about then ... and as far as slow learning ... how many times were you going to persist with the nonsense of saying Barrett had the clause put in the contract before you aditted you have no idea whose idea it was ...

Yes but I don’t think it’s a stretch for me to be able to make some common sense assumptions. This is a forum. Having hired people for years you’re writing in a liability. Having mates that have signed plenty of footy club contracts they remind me of executive contracts. Normally they have a heap of flexibility that allows the company to release at almost not notice to limit liabilities
Again all that may be true ... but let us not abuse and accuse Barrett of things until we know what the facts are ,,, not informed or otherwise comonsense assumptions ...

You started it with your snide comments of me "roaming around" I think you can take it my reponses altered around about then ... and as far as slow learning ... how many times were you going to persist with the nonsense of saying Barrett had the clause put in the contract before you aditted you have no idea whose idea it was ...
How is roaming around insulting? Since then you’ve questioned my intelligence several times, called people pencil dicks and just generally been an obnoxious twat

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11