Sack Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we sack Trent

• Total voters
I remember having a Maths teacher on exchange from Canada in High school. The guy was stereotypically polite as a Canadian and one day asked a young female student (who was already halfway out the classroom without saying anything) if she needed to use the washroom. She replied "nah, I'm 'garn to the F*n dunny! what the Fs a washroom". I'm still amazed the guy lasted the full year.
Also, funnily enough, I was given an ADHD diagnosis at age 12 and told I would be better off on Ritalin. Fortunately(?) my parents response was, "no we just think he's a bit of a lazy, smart arsed dick". Sadly, there doesn't seem to be a cure for that (and yes I've tried numerous beatings).
Your parents are legends...

This thread is like the fever that spreads through the crowd outside the prison just prior to an execution. A sense of glee, expectation and a job well done.

Trent, ‘do you have any last words’?

..... ‘um the lawyers made me do it.....’

TZZZZZZZBOOM

You should never wish anyone misfortune that usually draws bad karma. Whilst a poor coach I’m sure TB is a decent bloke so I hope he moves on quickly and I wish him well.
Well said.
I don't think Trent deserves the level of hate that exists on here for him. My thinking is that Trent probably isn't the brightest spark in the coaching world, especially in terms of manipulating others and contracts for personal gain. From all reports he does genuinely seem to be a nice guy.
I think if you want to point the finger at anyone for all this drama, look no further than this conniving, over inflated, gas-bag
gus-gould_82s9alr8c0au1hfskauihlqvv.jpg

How about the time you found a jeanie bottle and a gorgeous jeaney popped out and said master I will give you anything you want. Asking for a little head could be karma

Only Wanye Bennett would ever ask for a little head.

After all, it does most of his thinking for him.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7